PDA

View Full Version : (LFG) 1 Player Wednesday/Thursday CST

Nightal
July 28th, 2016, 00:15
FG License: Ultimate
I am looking for a group that plays on Wednesday/Thursday during the evenings. I am available for weekly games those nights.
Term:Looking for a long term group once I get more comfortable with Fantasy Grounds I would like to DM as well eventually.
Voice: I have Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble, Gamevox, etc.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, COS, Tyranny, Rage, Phandelver, etc.
Game System Experience: I use to play D&D back in the 80's and 90's. I mainly DMed and had a long running campaign over several years when I was in the Army. Recently returned to D&D. Played 5e with my wife at the Austin ATX Roleplay Rally for the Reclamation of Phlan event.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to FG, can make a character in it and using localhost was able to DM a little one shot game with wife and daughter. Afterwards I learned players can just drop dice on mob and it auto determines hit and subtracts damage. I felt like an idiot lol. Like I said I am new to FG so am learning it.

Character Type Preferred: Back in the day I played everything except Paladins. Prefer Druids, Clerics, Dwarf types as well.
About me: My usual days off are Wednesdays/Thursdays. I am pretty dependable when it comes to making it to game night. My job tells me pretty far in advance when there is an off chance I am not off on weds/thurs. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Night

damned
July 28th, 2016, 03:03
Welcome Nightal - check https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33370-Some-Games-Looking-for-Players-July-26th