PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Fri or Sat CST US Time Zone 6-11 PM prefer 4E

Jairami
July 27th, 2016, 21:34
FG License: Free
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Mon, Tues, Fri, and Sat from 6 - 11 but can be flexible, looking to play once a week but again flexible
Term: I'll take whatever I can get but looking for long term
Voice: I have a headset, webcam, and/or a tablet I can use for whichever voice or video chat software you prefer

Game System Preferred: I would prefer to play a 4e D&D game
Game System Experience: I played a little 2E, a ridiculous amount of 3 and 3.5e, I've been playing 4e pretty steady since it came out, I've only dabbled in 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newbie, I've always played face to face

Character Type Preferred: I run the gamut and 4e is fantastic for every role shining. Right now I'm really itching to play a dragonborn sorcerer I've been thinking up.
About me: I've been playing D&D since high school and really enjoy the epic tales that can develop as well as the moment by moment memorable events, excitement, and general hilarity. I've been watching a lot of Critical Role and I've been running an ongoing weekly game for my family and friends for 6 or so years now. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game system I'm playing. I like to have a lot going on in a backstory that can show up later in a campaign because I love character related plot hooks. I'm not picky about just being a cipher fit into an existing story line though. I really dig teamwork and camaraderie whether it be on the battle map or afterwards celebrating in a tavern. I like cinematic descriptions and actions and will readily improvise what things look like or how they affect the immediate area while maintaining whatever underlying mechanics exist.

Jerric
July 27th, 2016, 21:54
It might not be exactly what you are looking for but if you want to fill a Tuesday slot there might still be an open seat in Andraax's game. You can try sending a private message to Andraax if you are interested. It's a Castles and Crusades game so it's not exactly 4e or even 5e but it is still a very similar fantasy game. I came here looking to get into some 5e and Andraax found me. I have not regretted a minute of it.

He's an excellent GM or CK as they are called in Castles and Crusades. We play from 8pm to 11pm Central time every Tuesday.

Jairami
July 27th, 2016, 22:08
Thanks, I just posted around in a few places last night and today so I'm going to wait and see if I get any 4e nibbles but like the FAQ says, branching out into a new game system may be necessary and rewarding. So I'll keep you in mind if my preferred system doesn't pan out.

Thanks!

damned
July 28th, 2016, 03:22
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33370-Some-Games-Looking-for-Players-July-26th