PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of the Crystal Shard 5e Ultimate license

Seya
July 26th, 2016, 02:22
G License: i.e. GM has ultimate so even demo players can play
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Mountain time
Day of week and time: Mondays at 6:30 PM MDT
If new game, planned start date: Planning to have session zero August 1st, at 630
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term:Long term group, This will be the shake down module then we will go into CoS or the newest release.

Text or Voice: Mix of both ok
Voice software used: Discord, must use push to talk.
Lobby link: https://discordapp.com/invite/0YDGPHBUVS8EhO5t

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever the players want but i lean more to combat
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 need 4 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at lvl 1 with PHB equipment
Character restrictions: All official races and classes, no flying though or evil characters.

Details of your scenario: This is a +18 game. New players welcome. The most important part is to be committed to the campaign and the group. I'm trying to set up a long term group that has fun for years to come. We are all here just looking to have fun.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2107

Winter has come early to Icewind Dale. The people of Ten-Towns are on edge; with food and supplies scarce, each town looks jealously to its own survival. Beyond the walls, wolves and yetis prowl the wilds, and few travelers brave enough to venture there ever return. To the north, the Reghed tribes whisper stories of the Frostmaiden, manifested in the world to punish those who have strayed from her worship. And on the slopes of Kelvin's Cairn, an old enemy awakens to finish the conquest he started over one hundred years ago.

Dekorume
July 26th, 2016, 05:32
I signed up on your calendar page. I am envisioning a Reghed swordsman returning home after spending time in Halruaa. Let me know if this works for you.

Vhok
July 26th, 2016, 06:03
sounds good, signed up.

Jerric
July 26th, 2016, 11:55
signed up. Will wait to see what everyone else wants to play before I decide on character.

Seya
July 26th, 2016, 12:28
Sounds great guys. See you all Monday

Maxflight
July 28th, 2016, 04:08
If you're still accepting people, I'd be interested. I'm still a little new to 5e and to FG in general, but I'm willing and able to learn quickly.

Seya
July 28th, 2016, 04:22
Yeah you can join as an alternate. I'm sure someone wont show up.