PDA

View Full Version : Missing Character converter XML databases (Solved)

licktoren
July 25th, 2016, 22:18
when trying to "use local xslt for file conversion" i am receiving a "could not fine a part of the path 'C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\utilities\Xslt\HeroLab-3.5E.xslt' error.

i then tried to check the character converter's modules and they are coming back with "no xml database found". i tried clearing out my mod files and updating FG to get clean/new ones but the error was the same.

i also tried on a 2nd PC, with the same result.

if anyone has the Xslt files that i could copy i would appropriate it.

Trenloe
July 25th, 2016, 22:27
Select "Export Conversion Sheets" at the top of the main converter window to create the XSLT files.

Trenloe
July 25th, 2016, 22:33
i then tried to check the character converter's modules and they are coming back with "no xml database found". i tried clearing out my mod files and updating FG to get clean/new ones but the error was the same.
The converter is looking for a file called db.xml in the modules, the ones that raise this error have client.xml. You could rename client.xml to db.xml for purposes of character conversion, thus using the module information rather than that provided by HeroLab.

licktoren
July 25th, 2016, 23:02
Nice that worked! i went into each of the mod files and copied the client.xml and created a db.xml from it, now all spells and such are imported and no error!