PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this sale looks strange.

dudeslife
July 25th, 2016, 17:14
The only two things on sale (Core Class Pack and Lost Mine of Phandelver both of which I bought within the past week or so) are the only things I have purchased.. Is this just a coincidence? Is anyone else seeing this sale? This kind of triggered me.

Trenloe
July 25th, 2016, 17:32
Just a coincidence.

dudeslife
July 25th, 2016, 17:44
Just a coincidence.

Ok, I thought I was being trolled. :D

HoratioDrank
July 25th, 2016, 18:20
What about the meeting we all had where we agreed from now on all sales would be centered around dudeslife's collection of Fantasy Gr...oh crap, is he able to see this message?

;)

dudeslife
July 25th, 2016, 18:48
What about the meeting we all had where we agreed from now on all sales would be centered around dudeslife's collection of Fantasy Gr...oh crap, is he able to see this message?

;)

what do you guys want on sale next? I will just buy it today at full price.. ;)

HoratioDrank
July 25th, 2016, 19:00
what do you guys want on sale next? I will just buy it today at full price.. ;)

lol! A true gamer!

Varsuuk
July 27th, 2016, 20:11
Maybe if you were to find the old Chaosium? Thieves World box set in a Gamer store and buy it... it would cause an RPGButterfly-effect and Doug would commission it to be written into modern 5E (though, prefer old 1E for this... lol but I digress in my own snarky half-joke) on Fantasy Grounds?

Well... you COULD just try it. I own the set already, so that would just disqualify me in light of the arbitrary-yet-must-be-obeyed rules I have pulled out of my treasured Leomund's Secret Chest.