PDA

View Full Version : LFP for a 2-3 sessions game, Mischief Makers Ult license

MatangaBoots
July 23rd, 2016, 15:11
D&D 5E. This will be short 2 hour sessions. Should take 2-3 sessions to finish.

The Hook You are in the Town of Oallhelm on business, well the outskirts of the town really. People seem to be fleeing along with the town guards (the very few the town had). Vice Constable Murray starts shouting that he will pay 5 gp per Goblin head and wolf belt. He sounds desperate. It is late afternoon and you see smoke coming from the center of town you think. As the commotion is going on and the Vice Constable is pleading some goblins and a wolf come up towards you. ROLL INITIATIVE! And afterwards decide if you want to help this town against its Mischief Makers.

It will take about 3-5 hours of game play. So I am thinking of making it 2 sessions. It will be an adventure that is to take you to lvl 3. This module is from the series Dungeons on Demand. It is made by the book. I would like to run it on Monday 8th of July at 0400 JST (Sunday 1300 MDT)and every week at the same time until finished. Here is the game calander: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2105

For talking will be using Team speak.

What is allowed for character creation Starting gear from class and background. Make characters at level 2 using point buy, PHB, EE, and SCAG. You have 200 gp extra to spend and 1 potion of healing on hand.

Extra stuff. I am a new DM (have a couple of games under belt now). Long and short Rest- There is something pushing you to not let you long rest until you take care of it. Probably can short rest once before you solve it. Light- It is evening, so dim light. RP/Fighting/Exploring ratio: 40%RP/50%F/10%Ex

MatangaBoots
July 30th, 2016, 10:29
Still looking for players.

damned
July 30th, 2016, 13:00
These guys might fit your needs.... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33432-3-players-looking-for-a-game-any-day-but-Sunday-7pm-12am-PST