PDA

View Full Version : Looking for game

Goose
August 24th, 2005, 00:17
Hi all, im new to this program and would really like to try it out. Im an experienced DM and want to try the program out as a player (as much to play as to learn) before i decide if my guys need to get the program.

For the rest of september im working day shift, 7am-3pm (PST) and would really like to try it out during that time. Im available pretty much anytime during that. If anybody needs another player please let me drop me a PM or an IM, im usually very close to the computer.

Thanks alot for your time.

Goose

Goose
August 29th, 2005, 16:45
Im still very much looking for a game. So if anybody needs a good player whos new to the program i would love to get in on a game.

Crux
August 29th, 2005, 17:00
I'm able to play at roughly the same times and would be interested in a game also.

Goose
August 29th, 2005, 21:42
There we go, two players already, we just need two more players or so and a DM. Anybody up for it? I could Dm but i dont know the program all that well.

SalmonElla
August 29th, 2005, 22:13
I could play after 8pm CST . I am waiting on my rpga GM cert (1 more week or so) otherwise I would have already downloaded some of the adventures to convert.

kalmarjan
August 29th, 2005, 23:18
I am not sure what you mean by this, you are available to play while you work? LOL I need that job....

Seriously though, I am availablr to play daily after 10 PM EST mon to Fri and that is about it. I already have a game that I DM on saturdays.

I would be interested in watching, playing, or DMing if neccessary. (I love to test things out on people. Heh Heh.)

Cheers,

Goose
August 29th, 2005, 23:52
heh, i meant during september. Im able to play anytime after work. So 10pm EST would be 7pm here which would be perfect for me. If you want to work something out feel free to IM me (this goes for anybody interested) so we can see about getting things started.

MSN [email protected]
AIM Halflife1009
YIM Slipknotdnd

Hope to hear from ya

Kess
August 30th, 2005, 00:03
I desperately want to try this game out!!! I bought it, but now want to give it a run.

I could play on a Friday night, if we could.

longarms
August 30th, 2005, 03:24
10pm eastern would work for me, probably any day is fine. I get home from work at 9pm eastern so that would actualy be perfect.

Kalmarjan, did you say that you might be interested in DMing? Since a couple of us here appear to be new FG players I am sure we wouldn't mind if you DMed on the fly. I am still new to the program and pauses due to DMing on the fly won't bother me.

I am a really fast typer though ;)

[email protected]

Crux
September 6th, 2005, 13:59
Ah. 10pm EST is too late for me :P Good luck guys.