PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Night Game Anyday 10:30pm AEST/8:30am ET/12:30pm GMT prefer 5E, buit

obscurebread
July 22nd, 2016, 07:45
FG License: Free
Time Zone: AEST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Day of the Week, preferably once a week but not fussy
Term: Looking for a campaign of any length, from one-shots to year-spanning campaigns
Voice: Can use any voice chat option required

Game System Preferred: I would prefer 5E, only because it is the only thing i have some familiarity with but am up for any other game type but will need help to come to terms with it
Game System Experience: My experience with 5E is based on watching youtube series (Critical Role) and 1 session of the Mines of Phandelver, where the DM up and left leaving us players behind :(
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have had a small look around Fantasy Ground, but not enough to say i completely know what i am doing

Character Type Preferred: I had a character built, but due to the short experience, never got to use. It was an Elven Ranger. I can use/re-make another character if need be though. Always interested in bard, but as I consider myself a bit shy, not sure how that would go.

About me: I consider myself to be a shy, yet dedicated, person. I own my own pizza business, and am looking for something at night after work to help wind down the day. A place to relax and have fun with others in a world that is away from this one :P Not sure what else to say, but I hope someone can accomodate for me to be in a game of theirs, as i thoroughly enjoy seeing other games. I dont have expectations to be similar to those, but would be good to feel a part of RPG board game world :)

damned
July 22nd, 2016, 08:46
Welcome obscurebread

I used to run my games at 1030pm on Saturday nights to give me better access to the US players. You might want to convert your timezone to PST/EST/GMT as well and browse this forum for games as they are advertised. This will be mornings (early) in the US and lunch time or early afternoon in the EU timezones. I know you want to play 5e but do consider also trying some Savage Worlds or other game systems. When you see a game advertised that fits your availability express your interest via PM or post (or however the GM states you should). Browse the forum regularly because 5e games fill up fast and mostly GMs wont come knocking on players doors. The more games you play the more players and GMs you will meet and you will get one step closer to your ideal group.

I have a Call Of Cthulhu game every 4th Sunday at 10pm that *might* work for you. It does start at 10pm sharp because I have an earlyish start the next day so we aim to finish up on time.

Please pm me your email as well as Im collecting some +10 players to try and get them sorted into a group.... your latish start time might make it hard to fit you in there.

damned
July 26th, 2016, 14:06
Hola again obscurebread have a look at this post:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33370-Some-Games-Looking-for-Players-July-26th

Dodgy Caspian
August 7th, 2016, 01:30
I'm in AEST too, and have just made a character of sorts in 5E. Also looking

JerryRig
August 8th, 2016, 03:43
I run a Pathfinder morning game 8:30am US Central Timezone (UTC-6)

Time converter here if you want to check: LINK (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20140324T19&p1=136&p2=159)

Game info located here: LINK TO GAME INFO (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32033-Vengeance-of-House-Morcane-(Pathfinder-ruleset-Forgetten-Realms-Underdark-campaign))