PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 5e, PST, ultimate license holder, any day but Friday

Doc_Jones
July 21st, 2016, 22:20
I would really like to get into a regular game, preferably alternating weeks. I can do weeknights apart from Friday starting at 7pm through as late as 11. I am always punctual, and don't distract easily. Weekends I can do a Saturday game starting after 3pm, and Sunday anything works as long as we wrap by 9pm so I can prep for work.

I am super familiar with all the moving parts of FG, and have the ultimate license, phb, mm, and hopefully soon the dmg as well. I am passingly familiar with the first half of phandelver, but not the other modules. Homebrew adventures are the best, but I also understand the work that goes into creating things in fg.

KainVorador
July 22nd, 2016, 00:54
I'm running a Curse of Strahd game and we could use one or two more. Starts in a few minutes actually. Contact me via email at [email protected] or Skype at Ryan.keith.boland if you're interested. I made a post earlier today looking for more players.

Doc_Jones
July 22nd, 2016, 04:53
Thanks for the offer! I read over the game post and it sounds great, unfortunately the start time is a little on the early side for me. I'm normally not available until 7 pacific, thursday is cardio day and if I don't shower after that even the players over FG will suffer lol.