PDA

View Full Version : 5e Rage of Demons Looking for 1-2 Players, Thursdays 9pm CST

Morfedel
July 21st, 2016, 20:26
Basically what the title says, we are a group who have been playing through the adventure model Rage of demons for 5th edition D&D, and due to scheduling conflicts two of our players have had to drop out, we were fine with four players but three players is a little too small, so I wants to add one or at most two more players to the group.

You must be mature, familiarity with fantasy grounds and 5th edition is a big bonus but not an absolute requirement, and most importantly you must be certain that you will have no scheduling conflicts. We play at 9 p.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday evenings. Sometimes we get a late start because two of our players have children that sometimes takes them longer to get in bed, and that's unavoidable, so a little flexibility and patience will also be necessary.

We also use the fantasy grounds TeamSpeak Channel to correspond with the fantasy grounds game.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

goda02
July 21st, 2016, 22:02
I am always up for a week night game, I am a little rusty when is comes to 5th edition but I am doing Curse of Shrahd on my other weekly game to get my feet wet again but Thursday nights would not be a problem.

Doc_Jones
July 21st, 2016, 22:23
That would be 7pacific right? How long do your sessions last? I am very interested in your group.

Morfedel
July 22nd, 2016, 01:41
That would be 7pacific right? How long do your sessions last? I am very interested in your group.

Yes, thats 7 pm pacific time; the session lasts for about 3-4 hours.

So, PM me more aboutyourself.

Morfedel
July 22nd, 2016, 01:42
I am always up for a week night game, I am a little rusty when is comes to 5th edition but I am doing Curse of Shrahd on my other weekly game to get my feet wet again but Thursday nights would not be a problem.

Ok great, pm me and tell me about yourself.

Morfedel
July 22nd, 2016, 01:46
Incidentally, the first people to reply get first consideration, but I want to make sure it will be a good fit, so I'll want to know more about you (via PM); so in the end, while first come first served kinda approach for consideration, but in the end the best fit will get it. I've had a few replies directly to PM as well, not just here, so we will see who seems like the best fit.

and in the meantime, thank you for replying!!! My next game is tonight, in a little over an hour, just a little too late to get anyone in for this evening, so we will aim for next week's game session.