PDA

View Full Version : The Mad Dwarven Architect, 5E, LFP, FRIDAY 11AM PST (GROUP 3)

Mori
July 21st, 2016, 18:03
CAMPAIGN OVER

On popular demand we have expanded the campaign to include a new team (again)

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: 8PM Eastern European Time (EET)
Day of week and time: Fridays 11 AM PST/6 PM GMT
If new game, planned start date: 5/8, or tomorrow if we get enough in time
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice Chat
Voice software: Teamspeak, fg-server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 depends heavily on players

Number of Players in game & needed: 1 players, need min 2 extra
Character starting level & equipment: 1 level, 1 low level magic item allowed
Character restrictions: Keep it sane. Imports allowed. Pre-gens available

Pitch:

"Abandoned and alone a great structure breaks the skyline of the mountain-pass Dur-Umūr. A former nexus of trade and the seat of of a great dwarven settlement the 'sky-fortress' was known in general for its thrifty inhabitants but especially for its master who affectionately was called 'the great dwarven architect'.

Something happened 40 years ago, however. The castle quickly fell to disarray and became an open wound for adventures and local monsters alike. Strangely, though, none of the adventurers return and rumours of the old stronghold has spread. Rumours that the very fabric of the old dwarven stone is somehow... alive.

Few brave parties still dares to challenge this ancient complex, though. You are such a party. Some have come for wisdom, others to hone their skills and again some to claim the fabled treasures of the mountain for themselves.

Welcome to "The Mad Dwarven Architect"."

Server: vast castle huge bard
Password: in game-calendar, once you're active

APPLY HERE: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2100

Some non-spoiling promo's:

thcbasura
July 21st, 2016, 19:46
Great!

RageArmor
July 21st, 2016, 20:04
I wouldn't mind joining. try out my new character idea. Tiergras Neckbeard the Rogue (eventually assassin)/Monk (eventually way of the shadow) Hill Dwarf. though how are we handling builds? we doing the standard stat spread? point buy system, or you allowing us to roll our own stats?

Edit: back story.

Tiergras was abandoned at a fairly young age for the inability to grow a full glorious beard. After years of aimlessly wandering around he was taken in by the "Blacksmith" Guild "The Iron Fist". He quickly learned that the blacksmithing was a simple facade. To those whom had the right connections and key phrases The Iron Fist guilds true nature is employed. An Underground Assassins Guild with Smith works as a front for all their official needs. Tiergras spent years learning the trick of the trade for both Smithing and information gathering. Now upon choosing his initial path (rogue) he sets out on his initiation quest. Tiergras no longers allows the shame of beardlessness to hold him back.

badmrgimpy
July 21st, 2016, 22:02
I'm in! and willing to start tomorrow

thcbasura
July 21st, 2016, 23:24
I will go with the Cleric. Here some background of Balir

"I was born in the temple of Perol, far in the north mines of the Realms. I have served Pelor, god of the Sun, Light, Strength, and Healing, known as the Shining One, and the Sun Father. On his name, I was teached to protect the weak ones from darkness and evilness, guiding them to the right way.
For those averrations and monsters that are already lost, the symbol of Pelor on my shield will be the last thing they will see in this mortal plane.
My temple has sent me to search the "rising sun", a holy symbol kept by the clerics for ages. We have received news from the southern lands, and I will not stop until I found it, and bring it back to my temple."

"See" you all tomorrow.

Mori
July 22nd, 2016, 01:03
Full.

Mori
July 22nd, 2016, 09:17
Okay. Ultimate's up & today's game confirmed.

Server will be online 1 hour prior to game start.

You can do your own rolls. Upload xlm-files here.

RageArmor
July 22nd, 2016, 17:17
Tiergras Neckbeard

badmrgimpy
July 22nd, 2016, 19:11
Here he is

Mori
July 22nd, 2016, 23:53
Thanks for playing everybody! - there will be a short explanation for what happened after you fled those [redacted] at gamestart next time. The date for that is FRIDAY 5TH OF AUGUST 11AM PST btw. - date posted in calendar.

You all made it to level 2 with your final encounter btw. Remember to adjust for this.

/M

RageArmor
August 5th, 2016, 00:21
Finally was able to get it scanned. sorry it took so long.

Mori
August 5th, 2016, 13:55
We are accepting some tanky things (2 players max) for todays game.

Apply in the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2100).

Mori
August 5th, 2016, 21:29
RIP Friday group