PDA

View Full Version : The Mad Dwarven Architect, 5E, LFP, THURSDAY 11AM PST/6PM GMT

Mori
July 20th, 2016, 13:43
CAMPAIGN OVER

On popular demand we have expanded the campaign to include a new team.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: 8PM Eastern European Time (EET)
Day of week and time: Thursdays 11 AM PST/6 PM GMT
If new game, planned start date: 4/8, or tomorrow if we get enough in time
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice Chat
Voice software: Teamspeak, fg-server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 depends heavily on players

Number of Players in game & needed: 1 players, need min 2
Character starting level & equipment: 1 level, 1 low level magic item allowed
Character restrictions: Keep it sane. Imports allowed. Pre-gens available

Pitch:

"Abandoned and alone a great structure breaks the skyline of the mountain-pass Dur-Umūr. A former nexus of trade and the seat of of a great dwarven settlement the 'sky-fortress' was known in general for its thrifty inhabitants but especially for its master who affectionately was called 'the great dwarven architect'.

Something happened 40 years ago, however. The castle quickly fell to disarray and became an open wound for adventures and local monsters alike. Strangely, though, none of the adventurers return and rumours of the old stronghold has spread. Rumours that the very fabric of the old dwarven stone is somehow... alive.

Few brave parties still dares to challenge this ancient complex, though. You are such a party. Some have come for wisdom, others to hone their skills and again some to claim the fabled treasures of the mountain for themselves.

Welcome to "The Mad Dwarven Architect"."

Server: vast castle huge bard
Password: in game-calendar, once you're active

APPLY HERE: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2101

Some non-spoiling promo's:

djacob91
July 20th, 2016, 14:53
I am interested in joining. I would be looking at your Thursday game. I am looking at being a fighter build I have had in mind for a bit. For myself, I have been playing 5e and FG for about 8 months, so I know my way around both fairly well. I have applied on the calendar.

prale
July 20th, 2016, 15:01
I would like to play my Rogue, Thursday is good for me.. I have applid on the Calendar..

prale
July 20th, 2016, 16:51
try this

djacob91
July 21st, 2016, 14:34
I can add in for a cleric.

Mori
July 21st, 2016, 15:28
..... and group 2 is full.

Mori
July 22nd, 2016, 23:48
Hey Guys - thanks for a great game!

Next game is thursday the 4th of august 12 PM PST - NOTICE 1 HOUR LATER

All you characters will have levelled up to level 2 so remember to change that when the server is up.

Looking forward to continue your adventure.

/M

Mori
July 24th, 2016, 10:40
We have an opening for a healer.

Maxflight
July 28th, 2016, 04:13
I'd be interested in joining if you'd have me. I'm a bit new to 5e and FG in general, but I can pick it up quick.

Mori
July 28th, 2016, 11:20
Sounds good - apply in the calendar and send me an xlm-file of your character before game-date.

RageArmor
July 28th, 2016, 19:27
I'd be interested in joining if you'd have me. I'm a bit new to 5e and FG in general, but I can pick it up quick.

Fantasy grounds and 5e aren't that difficulty to learn. There are a couple quirks such as when adding armor to your equipment it doesn't automatically add it to your AC. Or when leveling up if you are playing the monk and you get a boost to your movement speed it doesn't automatically add it, so you have to manually add such totals. There are a couple other quirks with 5e in general, but that should just be a simple matter of reading through the PHB. I play in Mori's friday night games, he is a pretty cool DM. Do keep in mind that he does allow for the standard ability set (15,14,13,12,10,8), the point buy system, and rolling your own abilities. Plus with this campaign you can start out with 1 common/uncommon magic item such as a dagger +1. Good luck to ya, we're all probably gonna need it.

Maxflight
July 28th, 2016, 19:30
Good to know. Thanks for the info and good luck to you as well!

RageArmor
July 28th, 2016, 19:35
Good to know. Thanks for the info and good luck to you as well!

I'm probably (at-least for the time being) the only one in my party who doens't need good luck. Apparently i got to start off with two magic items a Dagger +1 and a none existent item that just gives me one crit after another. (i just got super lucky and got i think it was 6 or so crits one of which happened one right after another though i doubt that luck will hold out.) But yeah, it's been pretty fun so far, you should probably enjoy it.

Maxflight
August 3rd, 2016, 08:59
I apologize for taking so long to do this, but here's my xml file for my character, If you've still got that opening. I think that's all done, but this is the second time I've made and exported a character from FG so if anything is off or if I missed anything just let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Mori
August 3rd, 2016, 11:54
Yeah - you're cool.

Morkelb
August 10th, 2016, 02:00
For your viewing pleasure.

dragon1976
August 16th, 2016, 16:11
So sessions thus sat on -------hmmm what was that i swear something is following M--- ( Bonk ) ( all goes dark )-----

Mori
August 19th, 2016, 00:08
We are cautiously accepting new applications for our Thursday group.

Apply in the Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2101) - xlm-files get priority (post here in thread).