PDA

View Full Version : LFP Lost Mine of Phandelver Beginners Welcome

prale
July 19th, 2016, 19:04
FG License: I have an Ultimate License
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Day of week and time: Monday evening at 7pm CST...
If new game, planned start date: Starting on July 25th
Planned Frequency:Weekly
Term:Long Term

Text or Voice:Voice
Voice software used:Ventrillo

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:5 Players I need 3 more
Character starting level & equipment:Starting lvl is 1
Character restrictions:none , only using PHB

Details of your scenario:Lost Mine of Phandelver, this is gearer for beginner players, although experienced players are welcome as long as your patient. I am newish DM, there are 3 of us and we are looking for mature players to play the 5e content with.

Link to Gamecalendar page:

OldJarhead
July 19th, 2016, 19:22
I would really like to join this group. I live in western TN and getting into a game in the Central time zone would be wonderful. I get off work every day nlt 5:00 pm (Central) and would be ready to go when the game is ready. I am not a total noob at 5e, but I have only been playing this system for about a month (I played AD&D back in "the day"). I am a decent role player and I don't have any desire to be the "hero" of the group. I don't argue with the DM concerning rules or other such nonsense. I'm 51, but that is not a true indication of maturity so.....

I don't currently have Ventrillo installed, but I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to do so.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Bruce

WVFiend
July 19th, 2016, 20:06
Me and a friend would be interested in joining. I'm an experienced player since the early 90s, normally as a DM, 5e I know pretty well but still learning the details of some things. We'd love to jump into this game as we have been trying to find a game or two where we can actually play together as usually I end up as DM, willing to play whatever's needed/desired in the party, and the game time is perfect for us

prale
July 19th, 2016, 21:28
If I get you WVFiend and your friend and OldJarhead there that will fill out my group with 6 .. sounds perfect..

Gannon
July 19th, 2016, 22:34
I'd love to join the game if you still have room.

G

Eddiefrost098
July 22nd, 2016, 01:18
I am interested in playing with the group. I have very little experience playing but a good knowledge of the PHB. I would be interested in playing any of the LMOP pregenerated classes.

Thanks,
Ed

prale
July 22nd, 2016, 17:36
Sorry Gannon and Eddie this group has filled..

MadCar_1
July 23rd, 2016, 04:45
I might be interested, I'm DMing a home game using FG (Ultimate Lic), but have never used it remotely. I know the 5e rules pretty well and am in Oklahoma (CST).

I too would like to see how it works as a remote tool, and am looking to learn more about FG capabilities.

Will

MeganHunter
July 24th, 2016, 00:20
For the folks that couldn't quite fit in, I would love to join you as a player if something comes together. Full disclosure, I have played part of the first scenario with a group that fell apart; I've probably seen the first few hours worth if the DM stuck to the script. I'm hopeful that's a relatively small part of the campaign, though. If folks try to form a game for the overflow, please keep me in mind!

nickabbey
July 24th, 2016, 17:04
Hi there, I'm very interested. I have a lot of experience with 3.5e (20ish years) and am looking to get in to 5e. I would need a little bit of help pulling together a character, but would be wiling to play a pregen if needed, just to get me started. I'd like to play a rogue or a mage type and expect to be able to make games regularly without issue.