PDA

View Full Version : LFG FFG Star Wars

ThePatriot
July 19th, 2016, 14:11
Howdy,

I'm a long time role player and GM since 1984. I want to join a game that uses FFG's Star Wars game. I prefer it to be on the weekend and I'm in the Central Time Zone.

Thank you,

Patriot

Valarian
July 19th, 2016, 14:39
I could still use another player for my Sunday game (8pm UK time).
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1881

ThePatriot
July 19th, 2016, 15:44
I could still use another player for my Sunday game (8pm UK time).
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1881

Thank you, I signed up for it. How many xp etc... for the characters?

Valarian
July 19th, 2016, 16:42
Starting character + 100XP (this'll be a total of around 200XP). I'd recommend OggDude's character builder for FFG Star Wars (link in the calendar entry). Put the additional 100XP as a GM award.

It's a FG Chat game, no voice chat. The details are in the game calendar but want to reinforce that. There are links in the GM Announcements (to the right of the discussion area) to the campaign folder and the sessions so far.

darenz1066
July 19th, 2016, 20:23
Are you still looking to set up a game? I've been looking for a Star Wars group and I'd love to join a group if you're making one

Valarian
July 20th, 2016, 06:51
This is an existing game with 14 sessions played. A space had opened up due to drop outs. I'm now back up to five players.

ThePatriot
July 20th, 2016, 15:57
Starting character + 100XP (this'll be a total of around 200XP). I'd recommend OggDude's character builder for FFG Star Wars (link in the calendar entry). Put the additional 100XP as a GM award.

It's a FG Chat game, no voice chat. The details are in the game calendar but want to reinforce that. There are links in the GM Announcements (to the right of the discussion area) to the campaign folder and the sessions so far.

Thank you for the information. I will create my character as per instructed. Any additional funds or is it going to be at the base?

Valarian
July 20th, 2016, 17:05
You'll get some equipment (basic handheld comlink, light blaster, basic ilum lightsaber, concealing robes, heavy clothing). Other than that, it has to come out of the 500 credits.