PDA

View Full Version : DMG Module Question

A'egis Ward
July 18th, 2016, 15:12
The description states that the Death Cleric and Oathbreaker are available for DMs to use. Are these classes also available for players to use when creating a character?

I have a player who is multiclassed into Oathbreaker and it is important that the PC be correctly built in FG.

Thanks for the help!!

LordEntrails
July 18th, 2016, 17:42
You will need to share it with that player. Just drag the link to their character portrait. As well you could add those domains to the character sheet.

A'egis Ward
July 18th, 2016, 19:06
Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Nylanfs
July 19th, 2016, 03:17
Also welcome to the forums & FG community!

LordEntrails
July 19th, 2016, 03:48
I'm so embarrassed. Sorry I forgot to welcome you. Fortunately, Nylanfs has my back :)

damned
July 19th, 2016, 05:25
And DONT share the whole DMG.

A'egis Ward
July 19th, 2016, 17:03
Thank you all for the warm welcome! And good tip on not sharing the entire DMG. I didn't realize FG could allow my to only share specific things from modules. Is it possible to share pages from a source, like the DMG? I use the additional combat options (Mark, Cleave, Tumble, etc) so being able to share those pages/rules might be helpful. Otherwise it seems I can just create combat modifiers for some of those items...?

Nylanfs
July 19th, 2016, 17:12
Throw those links into a story entry and then share that, and share the links you put in that story links with the players.

A'egis Ward
July 19th, 2016, 17:46
Thanks!