PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 4E - UK Timezone

nwest2621
July 17th, 2016, 11:52
Good morning
I'm Nick, 36 from London... Been playing D&D on and off from my early teens... I have played most variants but enjoy 4E more than most... I have been in a number of pnp campaigns over the years. Circumstances and friends moving from London looking now to try something new... And embrace the online version...

What am I looking for, well, I would like to join a group new or established that play once a week from level 1, good background story maybe a forum of off table discussions... A school night would suit better, maybe a Monday and Tuesday being totally selfish. From around 1900 to midnight.

We are just buying a new house, and internet will be down for a while (for playing at least) but will be logging in here to see if anything developing

Please feel free to PM me to discuss

Thanks for reading

Nick

Locke4VII
July 26th, 2016, 02:23
Hello Nick! If you wouldn't mind playing Sunday evenings (2PM EST-7PMEST), you may be interested in the 4E campaign I have going on. We just started a few weeks ago - we're still level one, but plan on escalating towards level 30 over time. Problem is, we need a defender something fierce. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message!