PDA

View Full Version : New level zero to 3 adventure... Unknow Whom

rob2e
July 16th, 2016, 18:25
Hey guys:

My first 5E adventure is up at the DMS Guild. Level zero to 3 for noobs and vets alike. Includes the free Fantasy Grounds Module! Let me know what you guys think.

Unknown Whom
A level zero to 3 adventure

This uniquely styled adventure involves players starting out with little information about the characters they will play. No characters are prepared in advance. This is a nonstandard method of play. Player characters only know their names, ability scores, race, and background. This adventure was created to give the feeling we got as kids just starting out with D&D. It will be great for new players and seasoned vets alike. Let the chaos begin…

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/188312/Unknown-Whom?affiliate_id=878507 (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/188312/Unknown-Whom?affiliate_id=878507)

Nickademus
July 16th, 2016, 18:43
I'm not sure we've received authorization to sell FG modules yet. Probably will be mentioned tonight, but just a heads up.

rob2e
July 16th, 2016, 18:51
When you go to put in a product at DMs guild, there's a drop down menu with A) DMs Guild or B) Fantasy Grounds Content via DMs Guild.

So there's that.

What's weird is it seems they have a sales venue for FG modules without the accompanying PDF. Awesome?

But the way I did it is the PDF (listed as DMs Guild) and then I just include the FG module, so I'm selling the PDF (and including the FG mod free).

timdog88
July 16th, 2016, 19:54
I will def. be picking this up, if for no other reason than to support the sales of FG mods on DMs guild. I'll be sure to leave a review as soon as I get a chance to dig into it.

rob2e
July 16th, 2016, 20:14
ThanX Timdog88 (my new favorite person)!

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2016, 20:25
Item #5 in Doug's City Hall post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33207-New-Twitch-Channel-and-Sunday-Streamed-Game-of-Fantasy-Grounds)mentions it will be available next week. Obviously, whether its supposed to be or not, is available now.

Does anyone know if you purchase it through DMsG if it gets included in the updates through the FG Updater? Also, you mention the FG module is free, so then does that mean none of the regular $2.89 goes to SW?

rob2e
July 16th, 2016, 20:29
That's a dern good point. That must be why they have the drop down to choose between plain ol' DMs Guild or FG product in DMs guild. I'm sure if it's catorgorized properly that SW gets credit. I don't know what the percentages are. But I'm going to reclassify now that there is the drop down.

The reason I say the FG module is free is because I don't want to double charge, but I DO want to make sure SW receives credit. Hence the classification.

Nickademus
July 16th, 2016, 21:31
Does anyone know if you purchase it through DMsG if it gets included in the updates through the FG Updater? No. It would have to be tied to your forum account for the updater to register it.

Also, you mention the FG module is free, so then does that mean none of the regular $2.89 goes to SW?
I believe so , no money goes to FG. The property doesn't belong to FG, only the name 'Fantasy Grounds' that is put in the description. Doug will have more info tonight most likely, but the standard DMsG model is 50% goes to the creator, 50% goes to OneBookShelf who splits it with WotC.