PDA

View Full Version : PFS Bored Game...

Blackfoot
July 16th, 2016, 16:56
It's a lazy Saturday.. someone run something. I'm bored. :)

I could .. if nobody else is willing to .. but I ran one yesterday and I'm running again on Tuesday. It's someone else's turn. :D

cmdisc
July 16th, 2016, 20:10
With HG busy with family matters and me on hiatus during my move, you seem to be the backbone at the moment.

Which is why I started that other thread asking if others were willing to give GMing a try.

Between some GMs heading over to 5E and some busy with private games, we're sort of in a slump right now. We really could use some new blood.

Blackfoot
July 16th, 2016, 20:14
Well.. I'll run something if folks are interested. I know it's kinda late to start for you European folks.

cmdisc
July 16th, 2016, 20:50
Yeah, no-can-do for me today. Although I'm available just about any afternoon (your time) this Sunday through Friday for playing. It'd just be nice if you could get a chance to stretch some of your characters' legs.

Blackfoot
July 16th, 2016, 20:56
Yeah.. I was thinking that too.

I think it's too bad that when you fill a 4th at a table with a Pregen you can't just use the PC that you're going to apply the game to... then at least my dudes would get to see some table time.

cmdisc
July 16th, 2016, 21:07
Well if we were ever going to nominate folks who we think would make excellent FG PFS GMs, I have a few names in mind. Just played with two of them in your last session. ;)