PDA

View Full Version : Experienced 3.5e Player looking for Pathfinder and 5e Games

nickabbey
July 16th, 2016, 04:37
Hello all. I'm a standard user license, though I'll likely be upgrading to ultimate as I've started DM'ing PFRPG games recently and have been fielding interest from folks that are new to VTT's and don't want to make the up front investment.

However... I LOVE playing as a PC and have been wanting to get in to some PFRPG games. I have no experience with 5e and would prefer to play a few adventures before considering DM'ing that ruleset.

I'm on the east coast, and available most weeknights. I'd like to find a semi regular game, be it weekly or bi-weekly. I'm currently DM'ing a PFRPG 4 person group on Wednesdays and I MAY start DM'ing a different game on Tuesdays, but that won't be for a few months and of course if I were in a regular game as a player on Tuesdays I'd probably just stick to DM'ing once a week and playing once a week.

I enjoy RP but especially love combat and tactics. I've played all the core races and lots of prestige and advanced classes in 3.5. In Pathfinder, I'm looking forward to trying out some of the more interesting classes like Magus, Inquisitor, Monk and alchemist. However, my favorite class to play is Rogue, followed Wiz, Sorc and Ranger. I'd be a good addition to any group as I am a capable team player willing to roll, and rp any class that a DM would like to have in his game or that a party would like to see in their group.

damned
July 16th, 2016, 12:32
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33200-LFP-D-amp-D-Fifth-Edition

Darkreaper
July 23rd, 2016, 00:18
I have 4 players in our current group that is about to re-embark on a major campaign that we have been playing for over 10 years. I would prefer 5 players and we have need of a wizard type to flesh out the group. We play Thursday nights from 9pm-11pm. We use Pathfinder, mumble for voice, and the Pathfinder rules. We use RP as a method to advance an in-depth story-line but the game is definitely combat focused and serious in nature. We are looking for a player who shows up on a regular basis though we understand that real life sometimes kicks in and has enough computer that playing an on-line game is not an issue. If you have interest, let me know.

Hello all. I'm a standard user license, though I'll likely be upgrading to ultimate as I've started DM'ing PFRPG games recently and have been fielding interest from folks that are new to VTT's and don't want to make the up front investment.

However... I LOVE playing as a PC and have been wanting to get in to some PFRPG games. I have no experience with 5e and would prefer to play a few adventures before considering DM'ing that ruleset.

I'm on the east coast, and available most weeknights. I'd like to find a semi regular game, be it weekly or bi-weekly. I'm currently DM'ing a PFRPG 4 person group on Wednesdays and I MAY start DM'ing a different game on Tuesdays, but that won't be for a few months and of course if I were in a regular game as a player on Tuesdays I'd probably just stick to DM'ing once a week and playing once a week.

I enjoy RP but especially love combat and tactics. I've played all the core races and lots of prestige and advanced classes in 3.5. In Pathfinder, I'm looking forward to trying out some of the more interesting classes like Magus, Inquisitor, Monk and alchemist. However, my favorite class to play is Rogue, followed Wiz, Sorc and Ranger. I'd be a good addition to any group as I am a capable team player willing to roll, and rp any class that a DM would like to have in his game or that a party would like to see in their group.

nickabbey
July 24th, 2016, 17:20
Bumping myself, but attempting to do so in a useful way.
Here are some characters I have rolled up that I'd like to play.
Also working on a Monk, Magus and an Arcanist.

My Drive of FG Characters (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Ub0r_UYGi5QTZtODNqb3BJa2s): All in FG XML Format, ready to be imported to a game.