PDA

View Full Version : LFP - D&D Fifth Edition...

Fiddlermort
July 15th, 2016, 15:28
Greetings, I am a running a fifth edition game set in Forgotten Realms every Saturday at 7pm cst. We started with Lost Mines of Phandelver and decided to continue on with the same characters. We are all in our thirties, laid back and fun. Our game skews slightly more to the role playing and story oriented side of things I suppose. Currently I am looking for someone to breathe life into an NPC that the party is set to run into. I think it would be a three or four game story arc and I already have my hands full with NPC's.

The idea behind this character is that she wants to become a knight, although it is forbidden in her own lands. She desires this since a knight who recently revealed she passed all the knightly trials was actually a woman, disguised for years. Katherine wants to do it in the open. Her father has come to terms with the paladin in the party to take her on as a page to train her up.

She is idealistic, stubborn and a romantic. She is a noble and is used to being waited on. She is sixteen and among other things a little boy crazy...I see the character pushing the paladin in a fatherly direction and challenging his blind faith in lawfulness somewhat. Really I am looking for someone who can play a sixteen year old noble girl effectively.

Of course this is just where the story starts. I am open to wherever the story leads. Perhaps it will end as her father believes with her discovering the life of a knight is to dirty, or dangerous, or beneath her. Or perhaps she will discover another kind of nobility in the service of a paladin who serves all in need in which case a permanent role might be created.

There is no need to be familiar with the rules, we are easy going and don't mind teaching new players. We use vent in conjunction with fantasy grounds so it will be necessary to have. I am open to a starting class of cleric, paladin, or fighter since her idea of knighthood is what has her entering the adventuring life. However she might find out she is better suited to some other class and I am open to any and all changes as her story progresses.

If you are interested, send me a message and I will try to chat with you to answer any questions you might have. Hopefully we can get someone ready as early as this Saturday.