PDA

View Full Version : Effect Duration Counter

Alanrockid
July 15th, 2016, 01:54
Hi guys! I need some help here...

I've been messing around with CoreRPG files to change some things and here's what i've acomplished so far:

Eliminated the alphabetical sort from the main attributes
Added a spell tab to the sheet, with entries like the skills tab.
Added a few lines of info in the sheet header.
Added a Max. Weight box under the total weight box in the inventory tab.
Translated the whole thing to Brazilian Portuguese

However, there's something i just can't do... I want the combat tracker to count the effects duration and adjust it properly with every turn (exactly like the 5E Ruleset).
I've tried to copy the code from 5E combat tracker host files. It does give me the same look with duration box, initiative and everything... but it does not adjust the duration when a new turn begins...

Is there some extension or some way to do that?

Moon Wizard
July 15th, 2016, 02:57
In the 5E manager_effect.lua script, there's a line the says "CombatManager.setCustomInitChange(processEffects)". This line registers a function to be called when initiative changes to a new combatant or to start of next round. This processEffects function is the one that handles ongoing damage, regeneration and recharge; as well as decrementing duration.

Regards,
JPG

Alanrockid
July 15th, 2016, 05:25
In the 5E manager_effect.lua script, there's a line the says "CombatManager.setCustomInitChange(processEffects)". This line registers a function to be called when initiative changes to a new combatant or to start of next round. This processEffects function is the one that handles ongoing damage, regeneration and recharge; as well as decrementing duration.

Regards,
JPG

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! It worked exactly as i wanted! :D