PDA

View Full Version : No modules appearing for the new D&D Tokens Volume 1/2 packs

Himajin
July 14th, 2016, 01:00
I purchased D&D Tokens Volume 1 and 2 through Steam a few days ago, but I can't seem to find the module to activate them. I've tried checking for updates several times, but nothing new is downloaded. They are listed as "Installed" in Steam, but I don't see any module related to them in the Fantasy Grounds "modules" folder, or in the Data Module Activation window. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there a problem with them currently?

LordEntrails
July 14th, 2016, 01:04
Go to the Tokens icon on the bottom right corner. My understanding is that token packs don't need to be loaded like modules.

Himajin
July 14th, 2016, 01:09
Go to the Tokens icon on the bottom right corner. My understanding is that token packs don't need to be loaded like modules.

Thanks for the tip. The tokens weren't there at first, but then I noticed there's a separate Token Module Activation button in the Tokens window. That's where they were. I was trying to find them in the regular Library module activation place. Problem solved!

Moon Wizard
July 14th, 2016, 01:10
The Token-only modules only appear when clicking the Modules button in the bottom of the Tokens window.

Cheers,
JPG

Himajin
July 14th, 2016, 01:19
The Token-only modules only appear when clicking the Modules button in the bottom of the Tokens window.

Cheers,
JPG

Yep! I see that now. Thanks to both of you for replying so quickly.