PDA

View Full Version : LFG Weekly or Bi-Weekly Campaign on Monday evenings GMT +2

Infamouse
July 13th, 2016, 09:19
Hi Everybody,

I am new to FG and D&D 5e. have played a little bit of the older versions around 14 years or so ago. but recently got reacquainted with 5e and loving it ever since.

As far as classes go i am open for anything since i have not yet played with many different classes (just a paladin at the moment).

Im looking for a group to play and have fun with on Monday evenings from like 19:00 GMT+2 or a bit later.

A little bit about me: Im 29 and live in Holland. i am a fun loving guy and depending on my character i try to come up with creative ways to solve a situation other then just running in and cutting of heads. (which is fun from time to time when necessary) but if a fight can be avoided it is worth a shot. or if something in the area can be used to make the fight easier or atleast more manageble that is also a great option.

I have a stable internet connection am available basically every week and I am in it for the long run. also i do have generally every voice program: Discord, Skype, Curse voice, Team speak you name it.

hawkwind
July 13th, 2016, 23:01
I run a regular game in that slot......but it's not DND......... Rolemaster, a different kind of fantasy rpg

Infamouse
July 14th, 2016, 11:05
Hi Hawkwind,

thanks for the response, but for now i am trying to find a D&D 5e game if possible.

although i will be in your one shot on friday so that's cool already :)

Chuck
July 19th, 2016, 14:40
Excuse me... :) I've used Fantasy Realms once and was considering giving it a shot for something else and saw it had Rolemaster. I LOVE Rolemaster :) I searched Rolemaster in desperate hope that some brave soul might be running such a campaign. Any chance yours would be open to a new player? I'm not novice but it's been a while. Look forward to hearing back!