PDA

View Full Version : LFG DnD 5e - New player.

PlutosPalace
July 13th, 2016, 08:22
New player to Fantasy Grounds, but not new to tabletop games.

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to FG. So if there is anything coming up and wants some fresh blood, let me know. Thanks!

FG License: Standard (5e PHB currently)
Time Zone: GMT +10 (Guam - Chamorro timezone)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play any time after 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Weekends I'm open almost all day
Term: I prefer longer.
Voice: I can download whatever the GM prefers, or just use text otherwise.

Game System Experience: DnD 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've done only basic stuff like manage/roll characters with DnD but never played in a game. Watch videos of groups playing on FG.

Character Type Preferred: I like the Lone Ranger or Rogue types. I have been getting into Clerics with attitude here locally. Willing to play any type though.

About Me: I'm 43 years old living in Guam. I really enjoyed playing when I was growing up and at college. I enjoy the roleplaying and camaraderie tabletop games bring. The girlfriend and myself have started playing 5e with a local group, but wanted to get into the online experience as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.

wombat
July 14th, 2016, 10:22
Looks like there are a few of us looking for a group.
I'm in similar circumstances, GMT +10 Australia.

damned
July 14th, 2016, 12:35
So my little feathered friends.... I can rustle you up a couple more AUS/+10 players... it just needs one of you (or them) to step up and be the GM.
Being the GM might not be what you think you want but there are upsides... you are involved in every single piece of action, you get to run the game you always wanted to play in and you always get the final say.
And you can always be the GM for a short campaign - say 2-6 sessions and then swap. Its good for everyone that way. You all learn from each other, you share the load around, you play different styles, you might even play a few different systems - how about some Trail of Cthulhu and some Star Wars mixed in to the pot.
If you guys drop me a PM with you email addresses Ill find you a few more willing players and you can even draw straws if you cant make a decision.. :)