PDA

View Full Version : Tying Token to monsters or items

Snikle
August 21st, 2005, 20:20
I am wondering if there is a way to link a monster to it's token. Say for example, when you pull the details of a monster, it would be nice if the token was visible on that frame, maybe next to/below the name, or even replace the circular icon on the top left of the frame.
Maybe like so, the token could be dragged onto the maps, and could also be used for the minimized icon on the table top. Like so:
https://www.sylnae.net/img/montemp.gif

Hrathor
August 21st, 2005, 21:31
Thats actually a great feature request, and i don't think I have seen it before. Wish i'd have thought of it. Of course i don't know how easy it would be, or if it's possible. If i had to guess i'd think it could be achieved though.

Snikle
August 21st, 2005, 23:43
Yeah with the link feature in there, I think it would be easy to do as well. Something like right click, add token, the browse for toekn or something. Could do it for characters too I think. Only problem I can see would be if tokens were not of a set size, 100x100 would kill the layout, where as maybe 52x52 would fit.

Another thing I would like would be the ability to set icons for minimized frames, be it personalities, maps, stories, etc. Maybe have it default to the spider one, but have the option to change it if we want, I wouldnt want to be forced to pick one everysingle time I minimized something.