PDA

View Full Version : Tokens

Snikle
August 20th, 2005, 21:09
Is there a way to group token into smaller contianers or something? I downloaded some of the outstanding fireffect token form the board here but they are massive and bury all my other tokens under them so I cannot get to them. I want to use them when I need them but just not have them make the rest of my tokens usable.
I saw somewhere a mention of token bags, is this in the current version or was this a forecasted improvement?
Thanks!

Dupre
August 20th, 2005, 21:34
Token bags are part of the version 1.04c patch available from our Downloads (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads.html) page. You can also reorganize tokens from the radial menu.

kalmarjan
August 20th, 2005, 22:56
Hey there! I believe I was the one who posted the fireeffects tokens. I see your problem! I first posted those before 1.04, I believe, so the answer is to go into your tokens folder you DL them into, and put all of the big fireballs into their own folder. What that does is create little token bags for each. Then you will be able to access them.

Hope this helps!

Snikle
August 21st, 2005, 04:36
Great works perfectly.
One question, how do you guys handle when you have a large token (say the 35 AoE token) that is so darn large that it covers the entire token box, I often add it to another token bag when i try to select another bag or token.