PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Player looking for D&D 5e game on Sundays

Saussboss
July 11th, 2016, 02:57
Hello all! My name is Matt. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but am a Roll20 vet. Been playing D&D for about 8 years as a DM and as a player. I'm currently DMing a homebrew campaign on Roll20 but would very much like to play in another campaign as a player. I focus on team-play, creativity in story, and fun for the whole group.

While I enjoy all classes, I'd like to multiclass a Ranger/Rogue with a feat or two as the build progresses. I like my sessions like I like my breakfast- well balanced in social and combat (I have exciting breakfasts). I have a mic and webcam and am happy to use both/either. For scheduling, Sunday afternoons/evenings work best for me (CST).

Feel free to respond to this thread or send private message for further conversation.

Thanks guys!

damned
July 11th, 2016, 05:20
Hey Saussboss

Id go through this subforum browse all the recent game advertisements for the last 2 weeks and see if any look like they might be a match.
Post on those threads that look interesting to you and introduce yourself and anything else that you think might help you find a home.
Also look at the one shots that are advertised - even if they are not the system you were planning to play - you will meet gamers and GMs and this will lead to more opportunities and you might find some systems and genres that rock that you wouldnt have played otherwise.
Edit your Timezone here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions so that the Calendar shows correctly for you.
If you visit the forum regularly and do the above you will find games and a group.

Thanks for coming over to have a look too :)

Saussboss
July 11th, 2016, 05:41
Thanks for the info, Damned! It's looking like there's more players than games going on atm, but that's to be expected. I haven't been here for very long, so I'm sure a game that's right for me will turn up soon :) Thanks again!

damned
July 11th, 2016, 07:44
There are always more players than GMs.... but there are always games being posted so if you check regularly you will find something sooner... or later :)

_JackDoor_
July 11th, 2016, 11:08
Hey Saussboss, I've recently posted asking to play in a game also, however if that doesnt work out im thinking of running a game soon, more than likely on weekend. I'll PM you in a weeks time about it all if I dont get a reply to my player request.

Also Im from the UK so Im not sure how that effects your time of play.

Saussboss
July 11th, 2016, 16:55
I'd be down with that! Thanks for the heads up!

I'm in CST (middle of the US), so basically subtract 6 hours from your current local time and you've got my local time. I'm sure we could find a schedule that works for the whole group.