PDA

View Full Version : Starter Game Anyone? Pick your Poison..

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 00:41
I'll be running this on Friday July 15th... either at 2pm-7pm or 5pm-10pm. (probably the earlier cuz the later might get me into trouble with the GF)
Pick ALL the ones you might be interested in playing, I'll run the one with the most votes.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 00:45
ill play wut ever mostly. just tell me wut i can and cannot play as. and ill need help understanding pretty much everythings functions

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 00:49
The Poll will end in 4 days... (I think that's sometime on Thursday) at that point we'll go with whichever scenario has the most votes.

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 00:55
If you are interested please join the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2092) and vote in the poll.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 01:00
also wut cant i play as, plz list the things i cant play as.

i also use herolab to build my characters

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 01:05
Did you download the Guide (there was a link to it in the other thread)?? You can play any sort of PFS legal character (as long as you own the supporting materials)... unless we end up going with a Core game.. in which case you're restricted to classes from the Core Rulebook. There are options for the standard campaign and the core campaign in Hero Lab.

bigboom
July 11th, 2016, 01:17
I've signed up! However, if a lot of new players sign up, then bump me down to the waitlist so that there's space for new folks.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 01:50
by the way wut lvl r we starting at

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 02:09
These are all 1st Level replayable starter games:
A dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level characters.

The ruined siege castles outside Absalom have long beckoned adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Now an earthquake has cracked open one of these fabled ruins, and its lost mysteries and fantastic treasures lie exposed for the first time in centuries. But the tower's empty halls once more echo with living footfalls, and a new master has claimed the Fallen Fortress as his own. Can the PCs find a way to get inside its shattered walls? What ancient dangers and fresh threats will they encounter inside its crumbling chambers? And will the PCs be able to defeat the current Master of the Fallen Fortress?

Master of the Fallen Fortress is a dungeon-based adventure for 1st-level chararacters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest RPG. It also serves as an introduction to Pathfinder Society Organized Play (Paizo's constantly evolving, world-wide megacampaign). The adventure involves exploring an ancient, ruined tower and rescuing the captured Pathfinder held within.

Written by Rob McCreary.
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st level characters.

In your first mission as a Pathfinder agent, the head of the Grand Lodge sends you on a number of missions throughout the metropolis of Absalom, pitting you against traps,thieves, and even an unruly devil, all in the pursuit of knowledge.

Written by Adam Daigle.
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 1-2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

Written by Kyle Baird.
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–2.

More than 400 years have transpired since the Pathfinder Society began in a humble tavern that has quietly weathered the centuries without incident. When a routine errand there uncovers a clue left behind by one of the founding Pathfinders, it’s up to the PCs to solve a puzzle whose pieces are scattered across Absalom—and whose prize dates back to the Society’s darkest years.

"The Wounded Wisp" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the history of the Pathfinder Society and Absalom’s greatest sites.

Written by Thurston Hillman.
A most unusual adventure for 1st-level goblin characters.

The Licktoad goblins of Brinestump Marsh have stumbled upon a great treasure—fireworks! Yet unfortunately for them, the tribe member responsible for the discovery has already been exiled for the abhorrent crime of writing (which every goblin knows steals words from your head). To remedy this situation, the Licktoads’ leader, His Mighty Girthness Chief Rendwattle Gutwad, has declared that the greatest heroes of the tribe must venture forth to retrieve the rest of the fireworks from a derelict ship stranded in the marsh. In order to prove themselves as the Licktoads’ bravest goblins, the PCs must complete a series of dangerous dares, from swallowing bull slugs and braving the dreaded Earbiter to dancing with Squealy Nord himself. Yet even once they’ve proven their mettle, the adventure is just beginning. For the ship in question is far from uninhabited, and Vorka the cannibal goblin would like nothing better than a few tasty visitors....

Written by Richard Pett.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 03:17
how much money do u want us to start off with cause i never understood how they calculate that part

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 03:58
Did you download the Guide? It's all in there. Everyone starts with 150gp.

cmdisc
July 11th, 2016, 07:56
I'm up for a number of those, although 2pm EST works better for me than 5pm. I'm also in the same boat as bigboom, so if there is enough newer interest in this, you can bump me down to an Alternate slot.

cmdisc
July 11th, 2016, 09:53
FYI, The Wounded Wisp has some nice boons to it. But I won't spoil anything for those who haven't played it.

Malkavian_Andi
July 11th, 2016, 10:21
I signed up, but since I'm not interested in the Core campaign, I'd have to bow out if we end up with a Core game.
(also, Fallen Fortress is not that interesting to me. Lots of combat and only 1 PP at the end.)

cmdisc
July 11th, 2016, 14:51
I was not aware that MotFF was 1PP only. That would remove my vote for that.

Malkavian_Andi
July 11th, 2016, 15:05
At least I am not aware of any change to that. The early Free-RPG-Day modules did not include a way to earn a second PP, mostly because at the time, the second PP was earned via faction missions, which the modules don't have.

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 15:40
The two Modules (MotFF and WBG) are 1pp missions.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 16:04
do u need a copy of our pc's, and if u do how do i send it to u

cmdisc
July 11th, 2016, 16:04
Yeah, then my vote (if you're willing to double up) would be to offer either Wounded Wisp or In Service to Lore this Friday and the other some time after that. ;)

But that's just me.

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 16:40
do u need a copy of our pc's, and if u do how do i send it to uI will need characters and previous chronicles (if applicable) posted to this forum at least 24 hours ahead of the game.
Also all players require a PFS# (which can be obtained at www.paizo.com)
If you don't have a previous chronicle.. please post the following information here:
Character File
Character Name:
Class:
PFS#
Faction:
Starting Gold (150 less starting purchases):

cmdisc
July 11th, 2016, 17:07
Also make sure that you are bringing a PFS character to a PFS game and a PFC character to a PFC game.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 21:07
XanFire
PFS#:20671

Full Name Nero Sparda
Race Half-Elf
Classes/Levels 2 Sorcerer
Gender Male
Size 5"11"
Age 22yrs.
Special Abilities Reactionary, Focus mind
Alignment NG
Deity Nethys
Languages Common, Elven
Strength 14
Dexterity 14
Constitution 14
Intelligence 10
Wisdom 10
Charisma 16

or i can play

Full Name CryoAcid Acidicus
Race Half-Elf
Classes/Levels sorcerer 1
Gender Male
Size Medium
Age 22
Special Abilities Reactionary, FocusMind
Alignment CG
Deity Desna
Languages Common, Elven
Strength 14
Dexterity 14
Constitution 14
Intelligence 10
Wisdom 10
Charisma 16

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 21:23
Darth, you can export your character from HeroLab as an .hlfg file... that file can then be converted into an FG .xml file and then you are pretty much good to go. The information listed there is not quite enough to go with... and of course you'll need to pick one.

When GMs refer to character files they will generally be talking about an FG .xml...(but we are generally hip one making the conversion from HL or PCGen files or even from a PDF character sheet if that's all you have) once you have a .xml you'll want to maintain it either in a campaign on a local server or in 'Manage Characters' within FG. I'll be happy to help you with the initial setup stuff... usually the exports are 'good' but not quite perfect. Anyway.. that's what you want to be putting together at this point.

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 21:27
You want to go to 'File' -> 'Save Custom Output' -> 'Fantasy Grounds' to create the .hlfg file.
Most of the information you are looking for about playing PFS on FG is available in the stickied forums in the Pathfinder Society Forum... check there.. and if you still have questions.. let me know.

Malkavian_Andi
July 11th, 2016, 21:49
Also, if it's going to be First Steps (which it looks like at the moment), note that you won't be able to bring the 2nd level character, because that scenario is for 1st level characters only.

I suppose I will most likely bring my fresh Suli monk (who will have 1 XP by then).

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 21:55
thx black foot ill try that

Blackfoot
July 11th, 2016, 21:58
Also, if it's going to be First Steps (which it looks like at the moment), note that you won't be able to bring the 2nd level character, because that scenario is for 1st level characters only.

I suppose I will most likely bring my fresh Suli monk (who will have 1 XP by then).Right. Of these... the two Modules (MMotFF and WBG) and First Steps are all Tier 1.. which means 1st Level only. The other 2 can be played once at level 2 but are replayable as many times as you like at level 1. (ALL of these are replayable with a Level 1 character actually)

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 22:12
ok i have it on my manage characters list. wut should i do now to get it to u

Malkavian_Andi
July 11th, 2016, 22:43
First, do a quick check if any obvious mistakes happened during conversion from HL to FG. If you aren't that familiar with FG, just skip that for now. I'm sure, Blackfoot will give it a good check as well.

On the character list, click on the little "/" icon on the bottom of the list. Then, an arrow icon will appear on your characters. Click that to export your character as an XML file (save the file somewhere you'll find it again later). That's the file you'll want to upload here. To do that, click "go advanced" for your reply (if you don't do that anyway). There, scroll down for uploading files to your post.

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 22:51
plz let me know if i did this right

DarthRevan
July 11th, 2016, 22:53
thx for ur help Malkavian

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 00:16
Darth, your character looks fine. The only things I don't see here are a PFS Faction and which type of Draconic Bloodline.. should be Copper, Black, or Green.. (assuming that acid is your specialty). Also... you might want to reconsider Spell Penetration at 1st Level.. it's more of a higher level thing, I very much doubt it will come up for a while so it's kinda a waste at this point.

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 00:22
ok thx, ill have to redo him to fix it ill send it to u after im done in a few min.

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 00:24
by the way wut should i set the xp setting at, fast, medium, or slow?

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 00:28
ok thx, ill have to redo him to fix it ill send it to u after im done in a few min.Just send me the changes... I don't need a new file.

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 00:30
by the way wut should i set the xp setting at, fast, medium, or slow?Have you read through the Guide yet? PFS doesn't use normal XP. Missions are all generally 1 xp each (with a few notable exceptions). You can play on 'SLOW' which gives you half of the rewards and XP. Levels are 3xp each.

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 00:36
ok i think i have it on medium, any way where do i put wut species of dragon i chose and where to put the faction info

Samzagas
July 12th, 2016, 00:39
This is actually my first PFS character so please tell me if anything is out of order.
Character Name: Irimal Raulnor
Class: Bard 1
PFS# 223293-1
Faction: Scarab Sages
Starting Gold: 58

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 00:49
copper dragon, and liberty's Edge faction

Malkavian_Andi
July 12th, 2016, 01:34
I usually put my faction in the notes tab.
Dragon color I would put on the Abilities tab with the bloodline.

Since I'll play my character before Friday, I'll post my stuff in a few days.

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 02:27
im just gonna play a kinetisist

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 03:39
This is actually my first PFS character so please tell me if anything is out of order.
PFS# 223293-1
Starting Gold: 58Samzagas, I see that you voted for all the Core games. It does not look like we're going to be going that way with this one. Does that change your interest in playing?

The main difference between Core and non-Core is that in Core players are restricted to the Core Rulebook for character creation. Once a character is played in a 'non-core' game they cannot later play in core games... the scenario will be the same either way.

DarthRevan
July 12th, 2016, 03:50
i have a hard time choosing who to play as, but i finally decided

Kurama Otsuki
Class: Ninja 1
PFS#20671
Faction:Liberty's Edge
Starting Gold: 83

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 04:38
PFS# 223293-1
Starting Gold: 58He looks good. The only things you missed were his 'Traits' and it seems like your gold should be 58.9.
I added some functionality for Bardic Performance and a couple of other combat utilities. Let me know which traits you want and we are good to go.

Samzagas
July 12th, 2016, 04:54
I used PCGen and for some reason it's not allowing me to add traits.
I stuck to Core to simplify things for myself as this is my first character, but I have no issues with a non-core game, in fact I'm checking the books in order to create a non-core character. If we end up playing non-core I might switch to that one, provided that I finish creating the character first.

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 05:30
The Traits that are listed in the Web Document (https://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/CharacterTraits.zip) are legal for Core... so I'm not sure what the issue with PCGen is. Anyway.. let me know what you decide to do. It seems very likely that we won't be playing core at this point.

Blackfoot
July 12th, 2016, 05:35
At this point I'll go ahead and confirm the 2pm Eastern start time for the game. Make sure that you all have chimed in on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2092).

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and call it on the game to be played as well.
We'll definitely be playing First Steps-Part 1: In Service to Lore as part of the Standard Campaign.

cmdisc
July 12th, 2016, 07:39
Need to switch gears here. Was going to bring my Lvl 2 urban barbarian, but will need to bring a 1st level. I have a negative channeling cleric at 1st or I can just run a pregen depending on what the party needs.

bigboom
July 12th, 2016, 11:13
Malkavian_Andi, may I ask what is your character's class? I'm thinking over what character to bring to the table...

Malkavian_Andi
July 12th, 2016, 14:23
I'll bring a monk.

Samzagas
July 13th, 2016, 02:49
Change of plans! Since we are going non-core, I'll use my brand-new Alchemist.
Character Name: Travial Amakirr
Class: Alchemist 1
PFS# 223293-2
Faction: The Exchange
Starting Gold: 111

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 13:57
Change of plans! Since we are going non-core, I'll use my brand-new Alchemist.
Character Name: Travial Amakirr
Class: Alchemist 1
PFS# 223293-2
Faction: The Exchange
Starting Gold: 111Travial wants something called an Alchemy Crafting Kit instead of a Spell Component Pouch... also... you are going to want some Thieves' Tools or you will take a penalty on disable device checks... (you have plenty of cash for both of these)... otherwise he looks good to go.

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 14:53
i have a hard time choosing who to play as, but i finally decided

Kurama Otsuki
Class: Ninja 1
PFS#20671
Faction:Liberty's Edge
Starting Gold: 83It looks like Kurama is actually your #4 character, just so that you are aware.. each character you create gets an individual reference number.. so your number 20671 is 'your' number... and then the character number is the number of the character in the list. Apparently you got your number even before I did as 5 digit numbers like ours are a thing of the past. :)

bigboom
July 13th, 2016, 15:44
Sounds like we've got the following:

Ninja
Monk
Alchemist
Cleric

Blackfoot, I'll play Lem, the bard pregen and have the chronicle applied to a brand new character (assuming Lem doesn't bite the dust...):

Name: Busta Jawz
PFS#194657-11

I assume you've got the XML for Lem? Any other bits of info you'll need?

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 15:47
I've got Lem. We should be good to go.

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 15:49
I do need character files from cmdisc and Andi. Please get those to me asap.

Malkavian_Andi
July 13th, 2016, 15:54
I'll get to it tonight. I hope I can already include the latest chronicle, because I played the character yesterday online. The GM promised to send the chronicles either today or tomorrow, though, so it should be there on time. (It's "The Confirmation", so nothing fancy there.)

Samzagas
July 13th, 2016, 16:49
Updated to include the alchemist's kit and thieve's tools, also changed from leather to studded leather armour.

Malkavian_Andi
July 13th, 2016, 17:56
Well, here's the xml.
I haven't received the chronicle yet, but since I know we got full prestige, I purchased a Wand of Mage Armor on that chronicle, but nothing else. I'll upload the chronicle as soon as I have it.

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 18:23
Well, here's the xml.
I haven't received the chronicle yet, but since I know we got full prestige, I purchased a Wand of Mage Armor on that chronicle, but nothing else. I'll upload the chronicle as soon as I have it.Cool. Get it to me when you can. I'll need it before I can send our your chronicle but otherwise we're good.

DarthRevan
July 13th, 2016, 18:31
i have downloaded teamspeak 3 and am now wondering how to use it. if someone could help me out i would very much appreciate it. thx

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 18:44
Take the TS server info from my signature and set up a bookmark.. the password is Dungeoneers.. after that its pretty straight forward...

Blackfoot
July 13th, 2016, 21:11
Andi, how do you get Elemental Fist at Level 1?
Master of Many Styles calls out Elemental Fist as an exception:
Bonus Feat: At 1st level, 2nd level, and every four levels thereafter, a master of many styles may select a bonus style feat or the Elemental Fist feat. He does not need to meet the prerequisites of that feat, except the Elemental Fist feat.The Prerequisites for Elemental Fist are:
Prerequisites: Con 13, Wis 13, Improved Unarmed Strike, base attack bonus +8... and there is nothing in Kata Master that has anything to do with Elemental Fist... so I can't seem to figure it out. What am I missing?

dmkevin
July 13th, 2016, 22:18
I have attached a PFS character.

Not too difficult to do, if this uploads...?

... Yes, it worked!!!

Caoimhin deBurca
Class: Barbarian 1
PFS#45125
No Chronicle Sheet
Faction:Silver Crusade
Starting Gold: 57gp

Malkavian_Andi
July 13th, 2016, 22:29
"except Elemental Fist" means I can't ignore it if it's a prerequisite for a feat (that's the case for the 4 genie styles). But I can ignore the prerequisites for Elemental Fist itself. So it's an exception to prerequisites being ignored, not to feats the prerequisites can be ignored for. But I can see the text being a bit confusing at first sight.
Otherwise they would have written it differently, most likely by putting it in a new sentence like "Alternatively, he can select Elemental Fist, but he must meet the prerequisites for that feat".

It does make sense to enforce having Elemental Fist as a prerequisite when the feats that list it as a prerequisite grant an additional Elemental Fist attempt and modify the way Elemental Fist works. ^^

cmdisc
July 13th, 2016, 22:47
Sorry I'm lagging on character info. Been a busy few days. Heading to bed now, but will get that worked out tomorrow and should be posted by the time you're up in the morning, BF. If not, start harassing me. :p

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2016, 00:21
"except Elemental Fist" means I can't ignore it if it's a prerequisite for a feat (that's the case for the 4 genie styles). But I can ignore the prerequisites for Elemental Fist itself. So it's an exception to prerequisites being ignored, not to feats the prerequisites can be ignored for. But I can see the text being a bit confusing at first sight.
Otherwise they would have written it differently, most likely by putting it in a new sentence like "Alternatively, he can select Elemental Fist, but he must meet the prerequisites for that feat".

It does make sense to enforce having Elemental Fist as a prerequisite when the feats that list it as a prerequisite grant an additional Elemental Fist attempt and modify the way Elemental Fist works. ^^I see. HeroLab seems to agree with you... it would have been better if they'd just said: He does not need to meet the prerequisites of that feat, except the Elemental First feat is still a prerequisite for those styles that require it.
The language is lazy for a bunch of this stuff unfortunately.
I do have one other minor question, where are you getting the extra language from?

Malkavian_Andi
July 14th, 2016, 00:46
The Guide says that all characters originating from Tian-Xia gain Tien as a bonus language. Having a regional trait for Quain, the character clearly comes from Tian-Xia.

Your race and class selection impact what languages you start with. All characters gain Common as a free language. You gain free languages granted by your race, ethnicity (for humans), and class (e.g., Druidic for druids). If you have a high Intelligence modifier, you may select bonus languages from those listed in your race’s entry in the Core Rulebook and the Modern Human Languages list (The Inner Sea World Guide 251). Certain classes grant access to additional bonus languages (e.g., Draconic for wizards). Humans and half-elves with high Intelligence scores may learn all the above languages as bonus languages as well as any other language except Druidic and the languages listed under Ancient Languages on page 251 of The Inner Sea World Guide. All languages except Druidic are available
by putting a skill rank in Linguistics (see below).
Tian characters receive the languages Tien and Common for free.As it's said in addition to humans gaining languages for their ethnicity, that is actually meant to be an additional language based on homeland.
Not that it would be important often, but it does make sense to have Tian characters speak Tien, no matter which race they are.

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2016, 00:50
I have attached a PFS character.

Not too difficult to do, if this uploads...?

... Yes, it worked!!!

Caoimhin deBurca
Class: Barbarian 1
PFS#45125
No Chronicle Sheet
Faction:Silver Crusade
Starting Gold: 56.98gpHe looks good.. except umm.. did you mean to not take any weapons?

cmdisc
July 14th, 2016, 07:24
Looks like I will need to bow out, unfortunately. This is what happens when I assume certain evenings are free and the wife and I haven't coordinated our calendars. Friday evening is the last chance we have to attend a "radio theatre" performance at a place we've gone to before. Hilarious stuff. Great folks. And I'd have to change my username to "SinglenLooking" if I didn't go with her. :p

Blackfoot, did you have any plans to run anything the following week (maybe The Wounded Wisp)? Either Tues or Fri? I'll make sure I'm free for that.

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2016, 07:27
Blackfoot, did you have any plans to run anything the following week (maybe The Wounded Wisp)? Either Tues or Fri? I'll make sure I'm free for that.Sure.. I can do that. I'll set it up for Tuesday.

dmkevin
July 14th, 2016, 09:02
added weapons

gold now 28

Thanks

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2016, 09:05
Just let me know what weapons you want to buy.

Malkavian_Andi
July 15th, 2016, 09:28
Just received the chronicle for my character's last game. Here it is.

DarthRevan
July 15th, 2016, 13:58
wut is the host address for the game so i can join

Blackfoot
July 15th, 2016, 14:04
The address will be posted on the calendar at game time.

DarthRevan
July 15th, 2016, 14:21
ok thx

DarthRevan
July 15th, 2016, 14:33
I thought the game was at 2pm but the calendar says 6pm

cmdisc
July 15th, 2016, 14:41
The 2pm he mentioned was for his local time which is Eastern Standard Time. Make sure your profile is reflecting your correct Time Zone so that the calendar is showing you the start time locally for you.

Blackfoot
July 15th, 2016, 14:42
The game is at 2pm Eastern time. Be sure that your time zone is set correctly in your FG profile.

DarthRevan
July 15th, 2016, 15:02
Ok thx

cmdisc
July 15th, 2016, 17:23
Blackfoot, I know you said you wanted xmls 24 hours out. What I sent you yesterday was a work in progress. Unlike other builds of mine, I've been having a hard time nailing down what exactly I want this one looking like. (Getting the right deity with the right domains to line up with my concept isn't easy.....or maybe I'm just REALLY picky). But seeing as this is going to be only his 3rd XP, I have one more time to change things up before he's played at 2nd level.

His gear and gold are all the same. I've fiddled with his stats a bit and looked at different domains. If the last minute change is a problem, then we'll just go with what I sent you yesterday. Otherwise this is Malachi's updated file.

And yes, I mentioned about having to back out. But plans were moved to next week. So today is clear. :)

Blackfoot
July 15th, 2016, 18:28
...If the last minute change is a problem, then we'll just go with what I sent you yesterday. Otherwise this is Malachi's updated file...Changes implemented. The server is up.

DarthRevan
July 15th, 2016, 18:35
do i have to download the address

Samzagas
July 15th, 2016, 21:34
Router collapsed, I'll try and revive it