PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e Primeval Thule - Cavern of Golden Tears

NotRussellCrowe
July 10th, 2016, 21:18
EDIT: So the game is full but if there is enough interest I could run the first Thule adventure this Friday. We can definitely finish that one in one night.

FG License: DM has Ultimate so all players are able to connect
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST
Day of week and time: Friday, July 29 at 7:00pm and end between 11pm and midnight
Planned Frequency: I think we can finish it in 2 or 3 sessions, try and get it done before the end of August

Text or Voice: Voice & Text
Voice software used: FG Teamspeak server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 based on the last session and knowing what's coming up in this one
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1, looking for 4 more
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level, will have pregens available or you can roll your own
Character restrictions: Thule races & classes only (human, atlantean, dwarf, elf, halfling, and no paladin or monk). We will meet up before the adventure for you to roll your own character or pick your pregen and adjust to your tastes.

You have recently heard of a cave full of treasure. What better way to pass a few days in Thule than hunting for treasure and bashing Beastmen's heads in? Sounds like a party! You'd better hurry up and get there before any Seven Knives Thieves crash, they're probably a little salty you took over the sorcerer's tower.

This is the second adventure that comes with the Primeval Thule campaign setting. I've already run the first one and now it's time to move forward. Those who are returning are welcome to level up your previous characters or create a new one. This will be my second time running a game in Fantasy Grounds so I won't be adding too much complexity to the game

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2091

Any questions just ask.

Happy gaming!

Rufus_Stardawg
July 11th, 2016, 02:48
Y'all have fun. Alas, I work Fridays, so I won't be able to make it.

Roakana
July 11th, 2016, 03:06
should be able to make it. have to leave work a little early but it is a Friday so should be fine.

i will bring Ardis back for more thievery & mischief.

Nickademus
July 11th, 2016, 03:08
Oh, you know I'm there.

NotRussellCrowe
July 11th, 2016, 03:17
Rufus, very unfortunate you cannot make it. Hopefully scheduling for the next adventure works better for you.

Roakana, don't get in trouble with work just for me and D&D but happy to have you back!

Nickademus, welcome back! I'll be running with the Remove Effects extension.

So we are full up. I did not expect to be full so early on. Wonderful! Anyone else that wants to play please add yourself to the calendar and if schedules change and room opens up I'll let you know. Always happy to meet new players for sure!

Thanks everyone. I'll send out PMs later on when the server will be up for you to do what you need to do with characters.

Until then happy gaming!

Nickademus
July 11th, 2016, 03:25
Nickademus, welcome back! I'll be running with the Remove Effects extension.

*happy panda*