PDA

View Full Version : coming back

johntjamesonjr
July 10th, 2016, 21:03
hello everyone. After several months of a cooling off period and a major misunderstanding and rufflling of ppls feathers, i decided to give this another shot and hopefully everyones tempers and hot heads have cooled down in the last 7 months. anyways everyone have a great day.

LordEntrails
July 10th, 2016, 21:07
Welcome back :)

johntjamesonjr
July 10th, 2016, 21:40
thank you

Zacchaeus
July 10th, 2016, 22:16
Jolly good; always good to see returning chaps and chapesses. Hopefully your stay will be more pleasant this time :)

computertrucker
July 10th, 2016, 22:38
But but but! I'm still upset! I don't know why I wasn't here last time. It just seems like the right thing to say oh, oh yeah and welcome back

damned
July 10th, 2016, 23:40
Hi johntjamesonjr on another thread there is a link to a page where you can renew your DDI subscription if you were still looking at 4e stuff.

computertrucker
July 11th, 2016, 00:20
Let me know if you can get that fourth edition parser working. I reactivated my account and have attempted four times. Three on my computer and one on a friends computer for a total of 36 hours worth of download Time wasted

Apolala
July 12th, 2016, 01:32
hello everyone. After several months of a cooling off period and a major misunderstanding and rufflling of ppls feathers, i decided to give this another shot and hopefully everyones tempers and hot heads have cooled down in the last 7 months. anyways everyone have a great day.

Welcome back