PDA

View Full Version : WFRP 3, GMT, Monday Tuesday or Friday evenings.

Crazy Aido
July 9th, 2016, 22:03
FG License: Standard
Game System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd edition.

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time:Monday Tuesday or Friday evening, or Saturday during the Day.
If new game, planned start date: This coming 25th or 26th of July
Planned Frequency: Fortnightly, I expect
Term: I hope this will be a fairly long running game of at least a few months.

Text or Voice:Voice and Text. You will need a headset.
Voice software used: i.e. Skype, possibly teamspeak.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Probably 70/30 focus on story. You are in a military encampment, but combat will be a surprise occurrence rather than a daily necessity. However, where it does occur, expect it to be dangerous. The remaining focus will be on investigation, with many different threads for you to follow.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have two consistent players, need 1 more solid player and can handle another player who can't make regular times.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting with 25 advances and a good deal of stuff, you will likely need to talk to me and we can organise something. You will be the equivalent of a commissioned officer in the imperial army. Which means you may have a unit of troops under your command. If you build a character with that in mind. Again, I'll discuss it with you further when you get in contact.
Character restrictions: F*CK OGRES. That is all.
Details of your scenario:The Storm of Chaos has been beaten back from the brink, the Empire has been saved from destruction, though much of the north is now a smoking ruin. Archaon is believed to have retreated to Brass Keep, and it is here that the Hammer of Imperial Retribution shall fall. Working together, there is nothing that can stand in the way of humanity's vengeance...

Except, of course, humanity.

Can you do your bit to unit the scattered forces laying siege to Brass Keep?

Can you survive the myriad faction infighting and politiking, as well as the occasional Khorne Berzerker?

Can you avoid contracting the Dread Luergy?