PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Black Cavalier
August 20th, 2005, 14:27
Hi, I saw that AzureaSkyes was working on a Warhammer mod to FG & had contacted the publisher to find out if it could be released to the general public. I did anything come of that?
Thanks

ghulzen
August 21st, 2005, 21:13
Not that I'm aware of. People are using the ruleset though.

Black Cavalier
August 22nd, 2005, 17:24
Thanks. By using the ruleset, do you mean they made their own modifications & fully integrated the warhammer rules into the FG app, or just using some klugey workarounds to force FG to work? If anyone has made the modifications, how long did it take? Being a programmer, I may be able to figure out how to do it pretty easily, but would like to know ahead of time if there's lots of changes that need to be made.

Thanks

ghulzen
August 22nd, 2005, 17:58
Basically the character sheet was created and a d100 is used for all your rolling purposes.

TruthRevisited
August 23rd, 2005, 00:45
anyone know where i can find the character sheet for WHFRP

TR

cogollo
August 23rd, 2005, 07:26
The character sheet took me some 8-10 hours of work to completely create, but only because I added many things above the original WFRP character sheet. The first version (with enough data to play) took me about 2-3 hours, but I was also learning how all the tags worked.

I also added a very basic NPC sheet you can use to create your campaigns (or play with it to change it to suit your tastes)

I left the database files (where you add all the tables of equipment, monsters and other rules you want to consult during the game) empty. If you want them during your games you'll have to create them yourself for your campaigns (a very easy but time consuming work) until we get permission from BI to develop them as a group, then publish them.

You can find AzureaSkyes group here: https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/azureawfrp/

I suppose you'll have to ask AzureaSkyes to be a member of the group.