PDA

View Full Version : LFP: D&D 5E - Shadows on the Long Road - Wed 6PM GMT

Nemori
July 8th, 2016, 03:11
Travellers are going missing on the Long Road, on the 100 mile stretch between Triboar and Longsaddle. Our heroes investigate and discover a haunted mansion with a dark history and a gruesome secret.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Day of week and time: Wednesday 13th 5:30 PM GMT
Duration: Single session (4-6 hours)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice with some text parts
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
Character starting level and restrictions: Third level characters, 27 point buy, 250 gold equipment, PHB or SCAG only.
Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say 50/50

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2075

Shadows on the Long Road is the last adventure in the Triboar one-shot trilogy by M.T. Black, this it's a little horror story with a haunted mansion.

Characters are level three, 27 point buy, non-evil or crazy, official materials only and if you want something that's not in the PHB or variant something, please let me know in advance so that I can look it up and get familiar with it.

If you are interested in playing, please post here on the forum as well as on the calendar. If you have any questions, ask away.

Carminecopeland
July 8th, 2016, 21:25
Heyo Nemori. I am real new to FG and tabletop games. If you're willing to deal with my noobness then I'd love to join this.

Kieran Redhead
July 9th, 2016, 07:11
Kervan (and his now prevalent phobia of zombies) will be there.

thcbasura
July 9th, 2016, 08:54
I'm also in.
Is it possible to start a little bit earlier?
:)
Shall we then upgrade our PC to level 3?

Yanas
July 9th, 2016, 10:30
Wroth can't wait to talk to more animals

Nemori
July 9th, 2016, 13:44
Carmine: Did you play D&D before (any edition)?

Others: Great to have you on board. We could start 30 minutes earlier, but not any sooner because I need some time to recover after work, have a coffee, dinner etc. I'll post a new time then so that you can vote.

Hobben
July 9th, 2016, 14:58
Any of those times are good for me. I mentined before I have a Wednesday evening game but either of those times should be ok. I believe Kervan and I are in the same time zone. One of them is a 130 am game which is fine with me. I'm up late anyways.

Nemori
July 9th, 2016, 15:31
Ok, I moved the start to 5:30 PM and I hope Kieran will be ok with it.

Kieran Redhead
July 9th, 2016, 15:54
Yeah that's fine im not doing anything weds. And sadly not Hobben I'm from England so I actually am GMT haha. Could you not tell by my accent?

Hobben
July 12th, 2016, 04:06
The forum calculates game time for us. Its pretty cool. Its saying 130 am again for this wednesday's game. That's fine if it is. The sunday game was pm not am. Is the time right? I'm eastern time USA. Ill be there either way. I have an evening game Wednesday evening about 5 hrs after this game.

Nemori
July 12th, 2016, 10:30
Sorry, my bad, it's supposed to be PM, I fixed that now. If we start at 7:30 PM, how much time do you have until your next game?

Hobben
July 12th, 2016, 17:49
Should be about 5 hours. We have not had a problem yet in your games sir. I'm not to worried. I'm just making sure you are aware.

Hobben
July 13th, 2016, 15:49
2 hrs and 45 mins and counting. Weeeeee!

Kieran Redhead
July 13th, 2016, 15:50
No more zombies today ok guys!

thcbasura
July 13th, 2016, 17:14
Why not? we did manage to beat them the other day.
Those guys at the city were tuffer.

I will try to be 5:30 pm, but still at work, and there is traffic jam on my way home.

Nemori
July 13th, 2016, 17:29
We can start a little bit later, not a problem, I just got home from work myself.

We'll see about the zombies. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Hobben
July 13th, 2016, 17:41
I welcome zombies. Matter of fact I have some milk and cookies for them if they come.

Nemori
July 13th, 2016, 18:03
I'm sure they will be delighted. Anyways, server's up so that you can access your characters.

thcbasura
July 13th, 2016, 18:24
Guys I will not make it for 5.30pm
But for sure before 6pm

Sorry for that

Nemori
July 14th, 2016, 10:21
Thanks everyone for playing, my apologies for the technical difficulties. As we were running out of time, what was the last thing you guys got?

Also there's no game next Wednesday and we'll see how it's going to be after that.

thcbasura
July 14th, 2016, 10:37
Hey, thank's all for another amazing session. Also apologies to leave in a rush, feel also sorry for the ones we left on the jail :(
Probably they were there to become part of the monster creations.

I think we all run away after the house started to collapse, but I didn't get why it did it :) The disgusting creation exploded perhaps? dunno.
That the last thing we did. I guess we could check the rest of the house, for survivals or resources (Perception check d20 = 20, hehe)

Cheers.

Nemori
July 14th, 2016, 10:53
This module was slightly longer (and we started slightly later) than I thought and as we rushed near the end, you guys might have missed a clue or two. I also think lot of the backstory was for DMs eyes only and the module didn't really provide many hooks to feed the info to the players (or at least sensible ones :)) I'll send you a PM as I don't want to put spoilers on the forum in case someone else wants to run this module.

I think you guys should take a rest first as you were pretty exhausted and could barely keep your eyes open. I guess all the fighting was just pure instinct :)

thcbasura
July 14th, 2016, 13:56
Yei! To be honest I'm preparing the first one, temple of nightb, for my friends :)
Do you have terror and this one already exported into a module file?

I just download the first module on pdf and working on the migration to FG
It would be good if I can use your modules already :)

I don't have now any other than LMoP and temple, but I will share of you want any other that I manage to create

Cheers

Hobben
July 14th, 2016, 14:30
It's a blast. I hope you keep Dming more games.