PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting News

Cantstanzya
August 19th, 2005, 16:55
I thought there was to be an announcement yesterday concerning the next release. I am very eager to find out what is in the works.

msd
August 19th, 2005, 16:59
Ditto that! 8)

I certainly don't want to pressure any of the developers or people at SmiteWorks, but I love the product and gotta here the news!

What's happening for the fall? Inquiring minds want to know :P

richvalle
August 19th, 2005, 17:26
I'm very suspicious. Not only has there not been any news but one of my 'spys' called me from the Booth to find out what information I wanted to know (best part of that converstion: Me - They should be sharing the booth with the Code Monkeys, ask what they are working on too. Spy - nope, they are not here. Me - Are you sure? Spy - Oh wait, yes they are. They are right by the giant inflatable monkey). So I hang up and... nothing. He never calls me back with the information!

I think he has been compermised and snatched. He is probably working for bananas in some small room trying to write code as we speak.

rv

msd
August 19th, 2005, 17:50
I think he has been compermised and snatched. He is probably working for bananas...

Any self-respecting programmer would have held out for peanuts... :lol:

Let's hope the information was so overpoweringly cool that he is still speechless and in a state of awe and unable to call you back.