PDA

View Full Version : Primeval Thule Adventure Maps

Zacchaeus
July 5th, 2016, 22:07
Today sees the release of the first of three Primeval Thule adventures.

Although there are plenty of battlemaps in them there's always room for some more and this is where Zacchaeus' Primeval Thule Map pack comes in.

Below you can download a module which includes a number of maps suitable for these adventures. There's also a wee story section which tells you what maps are suitable for what encounters etc.

To use them place the module in your module folder and open the mod up in your library along with the Adventure you are running. All of the maps have an FG grid already draw on them ready for you to drop encounters onto.

Finally the maps can be used in any ruleset since I made the module non-ruleset specific. You can also just open up the module and extract the maps if you are playing in a non CORE ruleset.

Have fun.

NotRussellCrowe
July 6th, 2016, 01:00
Thank you very much, Zacchaeus!!!

LordEntrails
July 6th, 2016, 02:29
Thanks again, one more great contribution to the community.

Mark Kernow
July 12th, 2016, 21:19
Hi all, thanks for the information. I was a backer for the Fantasy Grounds add-on for these Thule adventures. Bit concerned that this is the first I am hearing about them and wondering if others are in the same position? UPDATE: Just received the Red Chains module, thanks!