PDA

View Full Version : New player to Fantasy Grounds, but not new to tabletop games.

JackLe945
July 5th, 2016, 05:58
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to FG, so I figured I should post here and try to start playing.

FG License: Full
Time Zone: GMT -8 (From California)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play any time after 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Weekends I'm open almost all day
Term: I can do either long or short term. I prefer longer.
Voice: I can download whatever the GM prefers. Normally I would just use text otherwise.

Game System Preferred: I'm willing to try anything, but enjoy CoC and DnD. I would really love to try Mutants and Masterminds as well
Game System Experience: DnD and CoC
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've done only basic stuff like manage/roll characters with DnD but never played in a game. I would like to start as a player and as I learn more about FG I can start running games.

Character Type Preferred: Usually stealthy and smart. Most of my characters over the years have been rogues/rangers and as such I'm not super experienced in magic but always willing to learn and try. I prefer roleplaying to combat, and love to investigate and solve puzzles. I do like combat, but tend to have smaller and faster characters instead of bigger/stronger ones and so I end up being... less then efficient

About me: I'm a 28 year old guy from the U.S just looking to play some games. I've already started to visit the calendar section of the forum but I hope this will at least get my info out there in case anyone is looking for an extra player. Take care and happy gaming.

damned
July 5th, 2016, 06:50
Hi JackLe945 - good introduction. Make sure you apply to games advertised here in this subforum that suit your availability - that is the fastest way to find a group and a game.

Locke4VII
July 6th, 2016, 03:43
Hey, if you're into 4E I'm starting up a long term (1-30) campaign once we fill out the roster. We're looking to play Sunday afternoons, which for you would be around 11am or so. If you're interested I can supply you with more details!