PDA

View Full Version : LFG group in one shot Mischief Makers

MatangaBoots
July 5th, 2016, 02:00
Hello,

LFP - Need 3-7 players - The time will be 1300 JST, Midnight EST, and 0400 GMT
I am somewhat new DM aspiring to become a great DM one day.
I am hoping for a fun adventure for anyone that joins.

FG License: ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: JST / GMT +9
Day of week and time: The time will be 1300 JST, Midnight EST, and 0400 GMT Saturday July 16th
Planned Frequency: Just once
Term: 1-2 sessions (4-5 hrs of play)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Team Speak
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30R / 70C mix
Number of Players in game & needed: In need of 3 to7 players (best with 4-5)
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level, basic starter gear, Point buy, plus 200 gold to spend and 1 potion of healing
Character restrictions: You can play any race and class from PHB, EE, or SCAG.

Details of your scenario:
The Hook
You are in the Town of Oallhelm on business, well the outskirts of the town really. People seem to be fleeing along with the town guards (the very few the town had). Vice Constable Murray starts shouting that he will pay 5 gp per Goblin head and wolf belt. He sounds desperate. It is late afternoon and you see smoke coming from the center of town you think. As the commotion is going on and the Vice Constable is pleading some goblins and a wolf come up towards you. ROLL INITIATIVE! And afterwards decide if you want to help this town against its Mischief Makers.
Link to Game page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2083

Regards
MatangaBoots

warmonger22
July 5th, 2016, 12:58
Confident with 5E rules and keen for the opportunity to get back into FG after a year away..

Roakana
July 5th, 2016, 16:23
played RPGs for years. Just got started with FG but the first session went well. would be interested in joining in. I have a monk i would like to try out.

MatangaBoots
July 5th, 2016, 22:16
Great look forward to playing with you 2. If you do have any questions please ask.