PDA

View Full Version : The Summer Sale ends after tomorrow (good through July 4th but no more)

ddavison
July 4th, 2016, 02:55
If you had anything on your wishlist still, be sure to complete your checkout before the deals expire in your shopping carts. Remember, that Complete the Set deals stack with the overall, per product discount, so there are some huge deals for anyone finishing off a D&D or Deadlands Reloaded set right now.

villadelfia
July 4th, 2016, 18:26
In what timezone are we talking? How many hours do I have left?

I need six and a half hours, will the sale still be on?

ddavison
July 4th, 2016, 18:39
The Steam Summer Sale is over and prices are back to normal there. The sale continues on our site for another 10 hours and 20 mins... roughly.

villadelfia
July 4th, 2016, 18:40
More than enough time for me, thanks! I'm going to turn my subscription into a permanent license, kind of feel that a subscription is wasting money :p

Varsuuk
July 6th, 2016, 19:45
I thought Steam sale was all through July 4th. So at 1:10pm I hit my wish list to order Bad Company 2 for my son (with Rome (v1) TW collection) for son to play coop with and found out that it ended 10 mins prior.

Aargh ;) well the good news is I already bought all the Smitework software earlier in week. Son was at camp and only checked with him the morning after return... Too late.