PDA

View Full Version : New Console Errors

JohnD
July 4th, 2016, 00:49
Just did an update (no idea what was changed - I was already on 3.1.7).

Now working on a new campaign and getting the following errors popping up in the console:

Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /CampaignRegistry.lua) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /db.xml) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /moduledb/DD Dungeon Masters Guide.xml) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Database Notice: Campaign saved.
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /CampaignRegistry.lua) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /db.xml) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /moduledb/DD Dungeon Masters Guide.xml) - Error (2): No such file or directory
Runtime Error: Unable to create directory: C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /images
Runtime Error: Unable to create folder (3): C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /images

When I click on the Folder button in Images, I get the following error and Explorer doesn't open:

Runtime Error: Unable to create directory: C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /images
Runtime Error: Unable to create folder (3): C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds II/campaigns/5e T0 Prelude to Hommlet /images

Closing down and re-launching FG the created campaign does not exist in my list and the folder is empty.

JohnD
July 4th, 2016, 01:05
Perhaps disregard. A re-boot seems to have resolved.