PDA

View Full Version : LFG Experienced Role Player - long term - any system

Kezzt
July 2nd, 2016, 18:14
Mature, I've been role playing for a long time - decades - on the other side of the screen in various campaigns, looking for a long running campaign to actually PLAY in rather than RUN. Fairly open on system and needs as far as day, am Eastern USA time zone. I teach so summer is relatively free, but once August hits I'll be back to work and have only evenings free. PM me if you have something in mind.

Locke4VII
July 4th, 2016, 00:40
I'm starting up a long-term (1-30) 4E campaign if you'd like to join. From the current availabilities it looks like Sunday nights are on the table.

Kezzt
July 4th, 2016, 01:18
That sounds awesome. Would love to join and Sunday nights work as long as we end roughly by 11pm Eastern time? Next steps on my end? Is there a particular class/role you need filled? Other info you'd like to share with me or me with thee? I'd be happy to hop in a TS to chat.

Locke4VII
July 4th, 2016, 01:39
That should be good with me, I would probably want to start a little early or maybe schedule a break so I can put my kid to bed. Either way, we'll figure that out once we get a couple more players to fill out the roster. I'll send you a PM with the details soon!

Kezzt
July 4th, 2016, 01:41
Wonderbar! I look forward to your PM. Pulling 4e rulebooks off my library shelves to refresh memories. :)