PDA

View Full Version : looking for a DM for Sunday night's

roguedivot
July 1st, 2016, 20:22
Still working out the details. But looking for a DM to run a 6(possibly) person group on Sunday nights. I have only done 5e. But would be willing to try anything.

spite
July 1st, 2016, 21:36
What timezone are you? Your sunday might be my monday :P

roguedivot
July 1st, 2016, 21:37
Central. Sorry lol

spite
July 1st, 2016, 23:35
Yea figured that might be the case, that's my monday day >.<
Good luck I hope you find someone!

Ghost Matter
July 2nd, 2016, 03:50
Hi,

What's the group like? Age range, group of real-life friends? etc.

I might be interested in running the published adventures. I'm on EST/GMT-5 so not too far from you.

roguedivot
July 2nd, 2016, 16:24
All real life adult friends except my brother who is 16 the rest are over 21. Only my brother and I have played before. The rest are new.

Nate Grey
July 2nd, 2016, 21:22
I'm planing to start a Pathfinder/3.5e game soon if you haven't found something by then.

bchaddock
July 2nd, 2016, 21:40
Hey roguedivot,

I had originally planned to start a 5e game in September for Saturdays based on the Against the Slave Lords from 1e (it is posted now https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2080) but I have not nailed anything down. Sunday might work as I am by nature a night owl and tend to work only evening and graveyard shifts.

I welcome you to take a look anyway. I'll be making a formal advert later next week.

roguedivot
July 3rd, 2016, 00:07
My friends and I have weddings to attend the next two weekends. So we have a a few weeks until we are going to be ready also.