PDA

View Full Version : LFP: D&D 5E - Terror at Triboar - Wed 6PM GMT

Nemori
July 1st, 2016, 00:43
A nameless horror stalks the lands around Triboar. Livestock are slaughtered in the night, children are snatched from their homes, and terror has gripped the hearts of the people. Can you unravel the town’s dark secret before more lives are lost?

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Day of week and time: Wednesday 6th 6 PM GMT
Duration: Single session (4-6 hours)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice with some text parts
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
Character starting level and restrictions: Second level characters, 27 point buy or provided pregens, PHB or SCAG only.
Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say even 70/30

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2074

Terror at Triboar is a loose sequel to the the Temple of the Nighbringers, shortly after characters return back to Triboar from their previous adventure, they are tasked with investigating Triboar's mystery. It is another of my learning one-shots, this with more focus on roleplaying and investigation and less on combat. It's still fairly simple to fit into one session and should be nice for people new to Fantasy Grounds as well.

Characters are level two, 27 point buy, non-evil or crazy, official materials only and if you want something that's not in the PHB or variant something, please let me know in advance so that I can look it up and get familiar with it.

If you are interested in playing, please post here on the forum as well as on the calendar. If you have any questions, ask away.

TankSMuggler
July 2nd, 2016, 00:17
Sounds like a blast, I would like to join. Character posted on the calendar. Do you allow the Human Feat variant as a DM? Also, what is your take on RP/Combat? I like 50/50.

Nemori
July 2nd, 2016, 00:24
Sure, just please let me know in advance which feat you're going to pick. And welcome aboard :)

TankSMuggler
July 2nd, 2016, 01:21
Sure, just please let me know in advance which feat you're going to pick. And welcome aboard :)

It would really depend on what class I play. I like anything melee and am willing to switch to something that isn't being played. But I would really like to try out a fighter with Dual Wielder Feat (from human variant ofc).

D u a l W i e l d e r
You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the
following benefits:
• You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a
separate melee weapon in each hand.
• You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one-handed
melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
• You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when
you would normally b e able to draw or stow only one.

Yanas
July 2nd, 2016, 10:09
Ah I applied but forgot to post here. I would like to play a Tiefling Warlock please.

Nemori
July 2nd, 2016, 13:43
TankSmuggler: Ok, no problem.

Yanas: Welcome aboard :)

Bleak Midwinter
July 2nd, 2016, 15:55
I applied for the one shot, elf priest. Unfortunately I'm sometimes busy on Wednesdays so it's more an epxression of interest than a promise :/

Kieran Redhead
July 3rd, 2016, 15:03
I wouldn't mind picking up where I left off if that's not too much trouble? totally up to you of course.

thcbasura
July 3rd, 2016, 18:58
Hey Nemori.
Is there a place this time? I have a Druid, half-orc, but I´m also preparing a Paladin, if you need some support :)

Hobben
July 4th, 2016, 19:06
I thought I signed up for your Wednesday game. Did I miss it?

Hobben
July 4th, 2016, 19:10
If you need another send me a message. Ill play Hobben or any character you need.

Nemori
July 4th, 2016, 19:46
Damn, I wrote a post and forgot to click the button.

Anyway, I'll add all of you and bump up the encounter difficulties.

Kieran & Hobben: I'll get your characters from the previous game and bump them up a level.

Kieran Redhead
July 4th, 2016, 20:02
Awesome :)

thcbasura
July 4th, 2016, 20:08
Hi, yes! I saw it right now.
18:00 GMT. I will be there

thcbasura
July 4th, 2016, 20:45
I think a I have a problem with the port 1802 mapping, I'm trying to test the connection for Wednesday but I receive a FAILURE when I run the test.
Do you think that even with this I will be able to connect to your game?

Another question, about TeamSpeaker, will you share the ip of the server to connect?
Thanks

Nemori
July 4th, 2016, 21:09
AFAIK port forwarding is needed only for the server, you should be fine as long as you are not behind HTTP proxy or something (NAT works fine). Teamspeak info is in my signature.

thcbasura
July 4th, 2016, 21:13
Ok thanks. sorry for being such pain in the a** :)
I tried to connect to the Server via Fantasy ground and it requested a password. I guess u will share it via Teamspeak.
I'm already connected to Teamspeak now.
Thanks

Nemori
July 4th, 2016, 21:15
The game is on Wednesday, not right now :)

thcbasura
July 4th, 2016, 21:16
I know, I know, just checking. :)

Hobben
July 5th, 2016, 13:14
If you have leveled The cleric that's cool. If not here is a File for level 2 Hobben.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/images/attach/xml.gif

thcbasura
July 6th, 2016, 17:04
Hello guys,
I'm connected to the channel, but I don't see anyone. I´m in the general TeamSpeak chat
Also, I'm trying to connect to the game with Fantasy grounds, and it says: Check the address and try again.

thcbasura
July 6th, 2016, 17:13
ok 6pm GMT, so in about 2hours

Hobben
July 6th, 2016, 17:22
He is usually early. I'll try and check into game in about an hour. I'm sooooo ready.

Kieran Redhead
July 6th, 2016, 17:23
I'll be there soonish just finishing up some uni work.

Kieran Redhead
July 6th, 2016, 17:35
Also will there be a password for the TS room like last time?

Nemori
July 6th, 2016, 17:41
Hello,

yes, game and TS password will be the same (and I'll post it in the calendar section as well). So it's one more hour, and I'll let you know when the server's up.

thcbasura
July 6th, 2016, 17:42
:) also here.
btw, Pala+Cleric? do you think we need another character?
I'm also preparing a Druid moon, so I can use it, in case you thing it fits better.

Nemori
July 7th, 2016, 00:24
Thanks everyone for the fantastic game, I'll post info about the next game soon. And I think I might just as well go to DMs guild and make a five star review for this module, because it was really awesome :)