PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Out of the Abyss - Thursday 8pm UK Time

Fizban
June 30th, 2016, 20:27
Hello,

We are running an Out of the Abyss game on Thursday nights at 8pm - Midnight.

We are currently level 3 and starting the campaign from another angle after a (rather funny) TPK. We are two players down and we are looking to recruit. We are a close knit group where those of us remaining have been gaming together for around 20 years.

We like to have a laugh and we are casual about our play style, however we do take the game itself very seriously.

We currently have a 2 ranged strikers (Ranger, Sorcerer) and two melee strikers (Mood Druid, Shadow Monk).

We are looking for one or two players to join us on our adventures.

Reply to this thread if interested.

Gaebrial
June 30th, 2016, 20:36
Hiya, i'd love to join the game. I'd like to play either a fighter or a monk.

Fizban
June 30th, 2016, 21:02
We're online now if you want to step in and take a look? Probably a bit late to join for today's session, but you can get to know the guys. This will be a weekly game btw.

Gaebrial
June 30th, 2016, 21:05
Yeah i'm in the lobby of ts

Bleak Midwinter
July 2nd, 2016, 15:58
I'd be interested in joining, if there's a slot. I've played a lot of tank types in 5E but I'm up for playing a non-striker at least!

rob2e
July 2nd, 2016, 18:44
Fizban:

I am HIGHLY interested in being involved in this. I live in the US (West Coast) and I believe this would be noon my time on Thursdays. I can play any class you guys would like.

Can you post a time zone link (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) so I can verify the correct time please?

I am an easy going, fun(ny) player and I think I would fit into your group nicely.

Please PM me if you are interested in having me.

ThanX!

Mori
July 6th, 2016, 13:58
I'm interested.

I played in FG DAZE and have played/made char's for some other campaigns already.

You can read more about my 'style' here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32923-New-player-lookingfor-one-shots-gmt-2).

/Mori