PDA

View Full Version : 1 player LFG weekday 5e campaign

geneticwarrior
June 30th, 2016, 15:25
* ---weekday in Japan. if your group is in the US, you are anywhere from 14-17 hours behind me. this means i'd be looking for a game that starts anywhere between sunday 5-8 am (pst-est) and thursday up until maybe 5-8 (pst-est)
i.e. for me, starting sunday night anywhere through friday morning. just can't do weekends.

EDIT : im not sure if i made it clear, but i can adjust to ANY time of day between the starting time sunday night and friday morning. in other words, i am good to join a group that meets ANY time of day mon-thurs for the most part, as well as late-night sunday meets/late night thursday meets (even early sunday meets if US time zone since that will be late late sunday night or wee hours of monday morning for me which is ok)

FG license- standard ($40 one, whatever it is called) very new to FG but a friend did walk me through some character creation and combat so i can get up and running with a new character with relative ease.

Time zone - JST (tokyo) although i am free throughout the week sunday night-friday morning any time, so US time zones are doable.

Frequency - prefer weekly but whatever works. hope to make it through a whole campaign.

Game - would like to do some of the highly rated 5e* modules like Curse of Strahd or Out of the Abyss. would be fine with homebrew as well, probably some fantastic ones out there.
*fairly knowledgeable on 5e system, very little experience but i've bought the PHB and read it furiously. not familiar with any other systems currently.

Preferred characters - anything that has versatility. less interest in fighters/barbarians etc, much more interested in arcane/divine casters. will fill needed role though.

About me --- 32 years old, house husband to military spouse, lots of free time after chores are done. generally calm, never offended, dandy sense of humor. i don't expect i would fully roleplay my character (voice-acting etc), as i enjoy OOC banter and joking around quite a bit, although i do thoroughly enjoy others that wish to act out their characters (watching Critical Role is a blast). I do like to try to play my character as he is designed, try not to metagame etc. Would probably prefer a group of similar alignments (in a campaign IRL right now that i find a little less than satisfying due to one evil character in the party and the way he plays) but i can roll with most anything.

will use any voice program requested. if, however, video is used, be warned you will likely see as much of my cats as you do me. they do love to barrel roll on my keyboard.
thats all i got. happy gaming folks!

Kegris
July 2nd, 2016, 01:28
You definitely sound like someone I'd game with. Lemme know if you find a group or DM.