PDA

View Full Version : Didnt get my Code

Jonthekilr
June 30th, 2016, 02:19
I bought the ultimate ediition of the Game but i didnt get a code in my email and when i bought it from paypal it didnt let me select my card and since i started with a free subscription its not showing as a payment so im not sure if it went through or not.
I was not signed in at the time that i bought it.

ddavison
June 30th, 2016, 02:28
If you look in PayPal for the Primary Email Address listed on your Profile, this is where the email gets sent. If you have access to that email but don't see it in your inbox or spam, then please email us at [email protected] and let us know what the Primary Email Address shows within your PayPal account. We can look it up for you.

-Doug

Moon Wizard
June 30th, 2016, 02:28
Our server generates an e-mail with your license key. Try checking your Spam folder.

I'm not sure about subscriptions, but they also might display in the FG store order history.

If you can find in either place, send a note to [email protected] , and Doug will get you sorted.

Cheers,
JPG

Jonthekilr
June 30th, 2016, 02:30
I didnt have an account at the time i just made it. I bought the game right before i made it but the Email isnt the one i used to make this account i emailed support using that email that was bought from but i dont have an account under that email.