PDA

View Full Version : New player

grimgo
August 13th, 2005, 12:23
Hello everyone,

I'm a new player on D&D, i used to play WHFR. I found Fantasy Grounds and it look great :-), Now i downloaded the Demo to see how it works but now i don't have anyone to play with and for help from other players.

Greets Grimgo

grimgo
August 14th, 2005, 08:24
is here someone that wana help me or must i have a licensie ?

Gila
August 14th, 2005, 09:23
Hi Grimgo
I think you need the Player or GM license to play online with other people - the demo is (I guess) just a teaser - well I couldnīt wait to get my hands on it - so I just bought the full version :D
Gila

Hrathor
August 14th, 2005, 17:03
You can use the demo online with others, but all the clients must be the demo version. You can probably find others with the demo here or you can try here as well https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/index.php?

Belizan
August 15th, 2005, 01:02
The demo is limited to two people connected at a time. So that's 2 players plus one DM. It's intended to allow you to get an idea for how the system works. Also, you can not save any of the characters/custom campaign materials you make. Finally, the demo is based on an older version of the software, so not all of the features you hear described on these boards are present.

grimgo
August 15th, 2005, 10:25
I have now a licience of FG If there someone like to DM a game i will be glad to be the player i can always the Tuesday, Thursday at 18h Belgium Time