PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e

TheMoonBear
June 24th, 2016, 22:44
Hello, my name is Trevor.

I'm new to FG, never used it before, but I am an experienced player looking to get into playing 5e again.

Been about a year since I played it.
I'm looking to play evenings except on Wednesday's and Friday's. I live in Tennessee and I'm in Central time zone.

Last game I played was Rise of Tiamat. I was a Tiefling Bard/Sorcerer.

I would like to find a long campaign if possible. You can message me on here for a quicker response.

damned
June 25th, 2016, 01:17
HolaTheMoonBear - a little cut and paste from an earlier post :)

Just like in a real life tabletop group you have to look for games and people that have similar interests and availability as you.
Right now we dont know when you want to play or what timezone you are in.
Jump into your profile and edit the settings and set your Timezone. You may also want to include your location in your public profile or signature.
Locate the Looking For Game forum and browse all the recent game advertisements for the last 2 weeks and see if any look like they might be a match.
Post on those threads that look interesting to you and introduce yourself and anything else that you think might help you find a home.
Also look at the one shots that are advertised - even if they are not the system you were planning t o play - you will meet gamers and GMs and this will lead to more opportunities and you might find some systems and genres that rock that you wouldnt have played otherwise. Check the Savage Games in my signature as two of those still have a spot free for this Saturday.
Edit your Timezone here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions so that the Calendar shows correctly for you.
If you visit the forum regularly and do the above you will find games and a group.