PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to DM a 5E original mod to playtest it for me?

rob2e
June 24th, 2016, 17:13
Looking for DM(s) to playtest a mod I wrote. It is approximately 8 hours of game play. It starts players at level zero with no prebuilt characters. It takes the party to level 3. The DM can prepare by reading the adventure and then have players show up with no preparation. It's built for 4 players but can have any number of players. I will provide the .mod file as well as a PDF to the DM(s) who wish to playtest this. My wish is that the DM and especially players will make notes/comments on the adventure to improve it.

Please PM me if you have an interest.

ThanX guys...

Nickademus
June 24th, 2016, 22:09
Seeing as how I just finished a chunk of rules for an adventure that starts at zero level, I am interested in seeing this. I might be able to fit a beta run into my schedule. PM sent.

Seya
June 24th, 2016, 22:42
Sounds cool. I'd love you try it out as a PC

rob2e
June 24th, 2016, 22:48
Seya, looking for DMs only. If you want to play, look for announcements from DMs when they post their games.

Nickademus
June 25th, 2016, 00:55
I'll run this soon.... probably on a Thursday or Sunday evening (EDT).

gqwebb
June 25th, 2016, 04:28
I like your tools and tables so far. I really look forward to buying a copy on FG after you get done with the Beta. Don't want to spoil the adventure by helping with the beta. But my coin is waiting.

rob2e
June 25th, 2016, 06:03
I like your tools and tables so far. I really look forward to buying a copy on FG after you get done with the Beta. Don't want to spoil the adventure by helping with the beta. But my coin is waiting.

I appreciate it! ;)