PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 Player Long Term D&D 5E Weekly Sat 3 PM MDT (GMT -6)

wthrasherb
June 24th, 2016, 04:37
Hey folks, our group is going to be down by at least 1 over the next 3 weeks and the group could still use a cleric or druid (healer/support of some sort) starting this Saturday, June 25 @ 3 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time (USA) (GMT -6).

The character we are temporarily losing is a barbarian. In the party we already have a rogue, a sorcerer, a fighter, and maybe a paladin (a new player hasn't made his character yet). Everyone is still 1st level. We are 1 session into playing, but don't worry, you haven't missed much. We are playing Curse of Strahd mixed with some home-brew.

We have a group of a bunch of guys, so it would be nice to add a little feminine touch to the group (you don't actually have to play a female character if you don't want). I will always make sure my gaming groups are safe environments of equal opportunity no matter how you look/smell/sound/self-identify/etc. although I do require adults only (18+ please).

PM me on here for login details and such. Please, only serious players need apply.

If you can only be a "substitute" player for a few weeks please let me know in your reply. If you can commit for long term with potential schedule changes down the road, please message me ASAP.

We REALLY would like a cleric or druid for the long term. New Players Welcome!

Thanks! I'll look forward to your responses! :)

Read more stuff and things below...

FG License: DM has Full; Players need more than Demo
Game System: 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons

Time Zone: MDT/GMT -6
Day of week and time: Saturday 3 P.M.
If new game, planned start date: in progress
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: mid- long term

Text or Voice: Voice (mic and head phones/ability to mute required)
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 (we already have 5 plus the DM)
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, equipment listed for class and background plus 50 gp of anything listed in PHB
Character restrictions: Official Wizards of the Coast D&D material only (stuff from web site is fine)

Details of your scenario: Curse of Strahd... fantasy/horror

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2023

wthrasherb
June 24th, 2016, 17:45
We've filled this spot for now. Thank you to those who responded!