PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player seeks weekly game on Sundays after 1pm MDT pref 5e

Fudly
June 23rd, 2016, 20:25
FG License: I plan on buying it if I get in a game.
Time Zone: Mountain Time (Denver, CO)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly on Sundays after 1pm MDT
Term: I'd prefer a long-campaign, but I'd also play one shots.
Voice: I have a microphone and will download any voice software. I'd buy a camera if wanted.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E not interested in other versions of D&D/Pathfinder, but I'd consider something very different.
Game System Experience: I've played D&D and Pathfinder on and off for years.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played with the demo. I won't have trouble figuring it out.

Character Type Preferred: I think everything is fun if roleplayed well. I try to play a character the party is lacking that is never evil.
About me:
I play tabletop games to roleplay and goof around in character. I'm not interested in games that focus on combat. I'm usually on time. I'm consistent. I generally don't talk out of character once the game starts. I really like Matt Mercer's style of DMing in Critical Role.

damned
June 23rd, 2016, 23:29
Welcome Fudly. For the most part GMs dont chase posts as they often get enough interest when they post their game up in these forums. So have a regular browse thru the forums and post on any games that fit your scheduling and express your interest. There are some one shots running this weekend - mainly on Saturday (see my signature for some but there are others too) that might suit you for a one off.